new farkles installed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedie

Reaction score
Just got through installing a g2 ergo throttle cam and a throttlemeister, and like alot on here I have the bar vibes at around 4k rpm, so got the heavy tm and some grip puppies. Just a short test ride and could tell a big difference when getting back on the throttle. The install was pretty strait forward and was done in around 30 min. Can't wait for some warmer weather :dribble: Now just need a gps and will be ready for a long ride! I will be done after a gps, right? :unsure:

I just installed my G2 also hoping to give it a good test this weekend suppose to be 40 and clear. It will also give me a chance to try my V-Strom Guards and ST1300 heated grips. no excuses now!

Just got through installing a g2 ergo throttle cam ...
Same here, day before yesterday, first ride today, and I'm completely satisfied.

First impression on rolling out of the driveway was, "this feels sluggish," but then I realized that's exactly the effect the G2 is supposed to have. Combined with taking up the slack in the throttle cables, the G2 has really tamed the abruptness of the off-idle throttle transition.

:D