• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

@NEW GB@ Heli Tour Performance® HR Triple Clamp Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Jennifer 2 people have ordered including myself, so far. Let's get it done. ;) daddys going to laconia next weds, and he wants his tripple clamp for the ride!

Thanks Chris D for the efforts!

dingrr paid Jun 11 2008, 12:55 PM

Thanks again Chris!

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone, I'm so sorry, I screwed up. I recieved the email today from Chris announcing that we had 10. One including me. Last week I had the Ignition failure on my 06 and thought since I was taking it apart it would be a good time to install risers. I completely spaced out that we were working on this group buy and ordered a set of GenMars for like 90 bucks. Once again I really just spaced it. :dribble: I just called Jennifer at Heli with the intention on begging her to reduce the number of units to 9 to qualify for the 15% discount and she informed me that the forum has already exceded the minimum of 10 even without my participation. I just dont want everyone to think I intentionally flaked. I was just really distracted by the ignition failure and the run around that I got from my dealer over the repair and simply forgot about this buy.

PM sent for orderinig info.
PM answered
FOR THE REMAINING MEMBERS INTERESTED IN GETTING THE 15% DISCOUNT>>>>

1) Please post that you are placing an order and for what application.

2) Call Jennifer at at Heli (800) 859-4642 or (207) 625-4642 and tell her you're a FJRForum member and give her your member ID. She may contact me to verify this.

3) Once your order is placed, please post back here that you're paid.

This price is only good through June 30th.

PM answered

2) Call Jennifer at at Heli (800) 859-4642 or (207) 625-4642 and tell her you're a FJRForum member and give her your member ID. She may contact me to verify this.

don't............ get.......... paid..... until.......... June 20......................Must........get.................. :dribble:

PM answered

don't............ get.......... paid..... until.......... June 20......................Must........get.................. :dribble:
ummmm...... Hello Visa, new accounts please..... ;)

my platinum Visa temps me so......who knew they would give a 23 year old an 15k credit card that never been used......... fookrs keep upping my limit every 6 months....

Yes they want you to get the tripple clamp too! Just send a payment out as soon as you get paid. Don't wait for the statement. Then you don't get hit with the interest!

Ok I just saw that you guys left me a PM. I don't have access to the site during the day unfortunately. I will place my order tomorrow.

Thanks for putting this together!

Any idea how many have paid so far Chris? And I'm not talking the obvious count the posts answers....

Not everybody probably posts right when they order...

Status
Not open for further replies.