• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

@NEW GB@ Heli Tour Performance® HR Triple Clamp Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they want you to get the tripple clamp too! Just send a payment out as soon as you get paid. Don't wait for the statement. Then you don't get hit with the interest!

fine ......

set thy up with gen II risers
As he said.........plus here's the info again. Post back here after you place your order.

FOR THE REMAINING MEMBERS INTERESTED IN GETTING THE 15% DISCOUNT>>>>

1) Please post that you are placing an order and for what application.

2) Call Jennifer at at Heli (800) 859-4642 or (207) 625-4642 and tell her you're a FJRForum member and give her your member ID. She may contact me to verify this.

3) Once your order is placed, please post back here that you're paid.

This price is only good through June 30th.

I am placing an order..may be placed already not sure for my 2006 1300A. I spoke to Jennifer and made an appt for install up at the Laconia NH bike week this coming weekend. I would like to make sure I get my 15% discount. I told her I was a forum member but not sure she noted that as of yet. I will let her know my member # today. Hope it helps.

R.

I am placing an order..may be placed already not sure for my 2006 1300A. I spoke to Jennifer and made an appt for install up at the Laconia NH bike week this coming weekend. I would like to make sure I get my 15% discount. I told her I was a forum member but not sure she noted that as of yet. I will let her know my member # today. Hope it helps.
R.
Just tell her you're from the fjrforum and give her your forum name.

Placed order w/ Jennifer and paid this morning. Sorry for the delay, didn't get home until late last night.

Only 8 people have paid so far. As of 11:30am today. I spoke to Jennifer a minute ago. Let's get crackin please.

R.
I did confirm with Jennifer that you're a Forum member

We are waiting on the following:

CMB

Phobos512

Phobostx

Jon

Z-faucon

Sin-loki

Thanks in advance for getting it done! :rolleyes: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
since i get off work @ 4:00 they will be close by the time i call them (east cost to west cost). so i plan on it all handled by friday afternoon. ;)

It's noon CDT on Thursday, June 12 and I just placed my order with Jennifer.

Thanks Chris...I am in for HRTO76-2, I will contact Jennifer to arrange payment.

Ankhman

I just paided and she did say that I was #10 so the 15% dicount is good!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I just placed my order.

I asked the lady who answered the phone to speak with Jennifer and she goes "Oh you're with the forum :) "

She knew what part I wanted based on my screenname so that was cool.

And she said that enough people had placed their orders that in-stock stuff would ship tomorrow. My part was in-stock so hoo-ray! :)

Thanks for putting this together for those of you that..put this together. :)

[SIZE=18pt] [/SIZE] :yahoo: BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND...... :yahoo:

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

ENDS JUNE 30TH

[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

WE HAVE REACHED THE 15% DISCOUNT LEVEL...SEE BELOW TO ORDER

Heli's Tour Performance ® HR Triple Clamp for 2006-2008 Yamaha FJR1300A / AE
-NEW- NOW YOU MAY RECEIVE THE DISCOUNT FOR HELI PARTS FOR ANY BIKE OR APPLICATION

NOTE: except PART # HC2614 and HC1300R

________________________________________________________________________________________
[SIZE=14pt]If you're not familar with this item click here: OLD GROUP BUY[/SIZE]
________________________________________________________________________________________
[SIZE=14pt]HERE'S THE DEAL FOR GEN II.....[/SIZE]

Retail $339.00 An order of *5 – 9* HRT076-2's, would receive a *10%* discount ($33.90) for a cost of $305.10

Retail $339.00 An order of *10+* HRT076-2's, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85) for a cost of $288.15

OR GO TO www.helibars.com AND PICK ANY APPLICATION for the 10% or 15% discount, remember we must have a total of 5 buyers for the 10% discount or 10+ buyers for the 15% discount!!!! NOTE: except PART # HC2614 and HC1300R

Shipping and handling is not included.

[SIZE=12pt]This is how I would like to work it.......Since I'm sure you all are shooting for the 15% off :rolleyes: , I will post a list of member who are serious in purchasing this clamp. Important: Please....... don't commit by placing your name on the list if you're unsure or plan to back out in the future. With that said, if you do want to purchase please state this in your post and I will add your name AND PART/APPLICATION to the list. Once the list reaches 10 I will PM those members and provide them with the ordering information. To actually get the 15% discount it will then be up to those 10 members to call Heli and place their order.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

ENDS JUNE 30TH
[SIZE=12pt]THE LIST:[/SIZE]

1) Rondo777 (HRT076-2)

2) CMB (HRT076-2)

3) jaffjrae (HRT076-2) PAID

4) dingrr (HRT076-2) PAID

5) phobostx (HRT076-2)< reach 10% discount

6) Jon (HRT076-2) PAID

7) DailyCommuter (HRT076-2) PAID

8) Machinist (HRT076-2) PAID

9) phobos512 (TS04008)

10) Z-Faucon (TS03000) < reach 15 % discount :yahoo:

11) TFC (HRT076-2) PAID

12) spklbuk (HRT076-2) PAID

13) mjac (HRT076-2) PAID

14) Ankhman

OK the 13 above have been PM with payment instructions!!!

14) sin_loki (HRT076-2)

15) Maywannayamaha1300 PAID????

FOR THE REMAINING MEMBERS INTERESTED IN GETTING THE 15% DISCOUNT>>>>  

1) Please post that you are placing an order and for what application.

2) Call Jennifer at at Heli (800) 859-4642 or (207) 625-4642 and tell her you're a FJRForum member and give her your member ID. She may contact me to verify this.

3) Once your order is placed, please post back here that you're paid.

This price is only good through June 30th.

[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

Ok.....paid today.....Jennifer said should ship by 7/1...........She also told me I was the 12th person paid................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts