• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Helibar Group Buy (Ends June 30th 2009)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked mine up at the post office yesterday. This and handle bars going to powder coat later this week. (going stealth) :ph34r: :assassin:

Mine arrived today and even after being charged customs duties, VAT and a adminstration charge by the post office it came in £70 (about $105) cheaper than buying from the UK importer about 50 miles away. So many thanks to 2006FJR for arranging this and to all those who joined in making the 15% possible. Hopefully my dealer will be able to fit it for me when the bike is in for its 600 mile checkup on Saturday

Mine arrived today and even after being charged customs duties, VAT and a adminstration charge by the post office it came in £70 (about $105) cheaper than buying from the UK importer about 50 miles away. So many thanks to 2006FJR for arranging this and to all those who joined in making the 15% possible. Hopefully my dealer will be able to fit it for me when the bike is in for its 600 mile checkup on Saturday
I am glad to hear it worked out. Saving $100 in this economy is not easy to do... Let us know what you think once it is installed.

I bet it's too late to get in on this? As I just broke the adjuster stud off on my bike :angry: . I wanted to get a riser but was going to wait. If I can still get in it would be great!

Jerry

I bet it's too late to get in on this? As I just broke the adjuster stud off on my bike :angry: . I wanted to get a riser but was going to wait. If I can still get in it would be great!
Jerry
Call Jennifer and she what she says? The worst thing she could tell you is no. Good luck and let us now... :rolleyes:

Jerry
Call Jennifer and she what she says? The worst thing she could tell you is no. Good luck and let us now... :rolleyes:
Too late...ordered one any way. Free shipping and it will be here next week.

Thanks all

You guys are all welcome and I am glad I could help. You are so lucky to be local Alakso and get a tour and some coffee. Take some photos if you don't mind so we can share with the group if you decide to pick them up in person. :coolsmiley03:

2006FJR, I'm heading down to Southern Maine tomorrow to pick up my TT in person at the Heli Modified Plant in Cornish. I'll try and take a few pics, ask a few questions, and then post it on the Forum.
Thank you for taking the photos of their factory and sharing Alakso. Great way to give back to the group! :clapping:

2006FJR, due to the weather I wasn't able to make it down to the Heli-Modified Plant until July 28th. I've posted a write-up and some pics of my trip to the Heli-Modified Plant in the Vendor feedback section. Thanks again my friend for setting up this group buy!

You guys are all welcome and I am glad I could help. You are so lucky to be local Alakso and get a tour and some coffee. Take some photos if you don't mind so we can share with the group if you decide to pick them up in person. :coolsmiley03:

2006FJR, I'm heading down to Southern Maine tomorrow to pick up my TT in person at the Heli Modified Plant in Cornish. I'll try and take a few pics, ask a few questions, and then post it on the Forum.
Thank you for taking the photos of their factory and sharing Alakso. Great way to give back to the group! :clapping:

2006FJR, due to the weather I wasn't able to make it down to the Heli-Modified Plant until July 28th. I've posted a write-up and some pics of my trip to the Heli-Modified Plant in the Vendor feedback section. Thanks again my friend for setting up this group buy!
Anytime and I am glad it worked out! :rolleyes: