New Yamahas On Display

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
twn - Scroll up to my previous post - its in the press release on Roadracingworld.com

Mitch - nothing definite yet. Let me know. Guessing it would be easiest to meet you somewhere along 78 unless you're going up 95. If so, I'll just meet you there unless you wanted to meet up outside the city somewhere. Looking forward to hearing about your trip. btw - welcome to the board.

Randy,

Will be passing on the NYC ride this weekend. Last Sunday at a poker run I stopped to help a downed rider and my FJR decided to go on a ride without me. Not sure if passing truck scared it into motion but it went down on the right side. The MOKO's helped but it still was costly. Top fairing, mirror, side bag and tank damaged. Looks to be about $1200. Still waiting for the insurance adjuster to call. Hope to be back in action for the fall foliage run on Sunday Oct. 9th.

Mitch

Randy,
Will be passing on the NYC ride this weekend. Last Sunday at a poker run I stopped to help a downed rider and my FJR decided to go on a ride without me. Not sure if passing truck scared it into motion but it went down on the right side. The MOKO's helped but it still was costly. Top fairing, mirror, side bag and tank damaged. Looks to be about $1200. Still waiting for the insurance adjuster to call. Hope to be back in action for the fall foliage run on Sunday Oct. 9th.

Mitch
Sorry to hear about the mishap, Mitch.

Tell me more about the Fall Foliage Run.