Next Thursday.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg E.

Reaction score
....I FINALLY pick up my FJR this coming Thursday. I've only been waiting 7 months for it. While waiting, I've accumulated : Skyway's sliders, Freeway blaster horns, FJRlarry's horn harness, the G-2 throttle fix, a V-stream windscreen, a Givi C46 Box with pad, Sargents bag covers, Vista cruise, Starcom1 and a new tank bag. How am I doing so far? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like once you get it you are going to have another week before you get all of your stuff on it. Glad you got your bike back, got more stuff than I do. Drive safe :)

Eric

Sweet. Is that how long you have to wait to order a bike??? WTF? I am hoping that since the dealer has a Euro Spec and a DEMO bike that the order time will be better in Germany. I may find out within the next 6 months...I might better order now before I make my mind up in 6 months.

Sweet. Is that how long you have to wait to order a bike??? WTF? I am hoping that since the dealer has a Euro Spec and a DEMO bike that the order time will be better in Germany. I may find out within the next 6 months...I might better order now before I make my mind up in 6 months.
Nah, it didn't take seven months for the bike to come in; it took that long for me have the cash available to pay for it. I didn'dt want to finance anything and I didn't. The dealer was great, when we found an '06 (the faster color), they got the bike in and it's been waitng for me. The folks on the forum have put up with me babbling on about counting the days for a while now :yahoo:

3 days to go :clapping:

Congrats ! Your list looks pretty complete, putting on a few thou will tell you if seat work is required. It'll be nice riding a paid for bike, won't it ! Enjoy !!

ONE MORE DAY!!!! :yahoo: Bet you feel like a kid on christmas eve right now.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
So like... one day Greg! Are you freaking out or what?

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 300 Miles later...It beats Christmas!!!! Picked the bike up, rode ..rode some more.8 hour break for work..then road home (midnight) Took Nancy out for a 10 mile intro..Just finished getting the bag protectors installed. BTW..the V-stream windshield is the ticket. After riding w/ the stock screen, I couldn't believe the difference.

OK, its almost 4am, gotta sleep..got riding to do today. Will get pics up soon. Thanks y'all,

-Greg-