No Mar changer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are located about 2 miles from my office would there be enough interest that I should stop by and talk to them? I have been to there place and they are very nice people.

I have no affilliation with them but do have a No Mar changer and would be willing to help out if there is interest I will go by there

and ask if they would be interested also.

Go for it mehaffydr ! (no offense to DeweyIsgod's mom)

The incentive for a group buy fades fast with the warming weather!

They are located about 2 miles from my office would there be enough interest that I should stop by and talk to them? I have been to there place and they are very nice people. I have no affilliation with them but do have a No Mar changer and would be willing to help out if there is interest I will go by there

I would be in for one if there was a group buy.

:jerry:

mehaffydr !! mehaffydr !!

:jerry:

If I recall correctly, they offered quantity discounts last year. I don't see that pricing on the website this year. :dntknw:

edit to add YouTube vid:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are located about 2 miles from my office would there be enough interest that I should stop by and talk to them? I have been to there place and they are very nice people. I have no affilliation with them but do have a No Mar changer and would be willing to help out if there is interest I will go by there

Yes and bring DeweyIsgod's Mom for xtra muscle! :bb: I'm in for a group buy also.

Wow..Has become a monster. Will still be going with the Jr Pro as the extra features it has over the Cycle Hill version and being something i'll have for many years, I don't mind putting the extra into it. Give' her on the Group Buy, but i'll prolly be spending and extra few bucks to get it right away. Thanks for the awesome input guy's.

Cheers

Don

OOOOOOOOOOOH Brodie to the white courtesy phone......... he has a no mar.......

B.......

I have the Jr. pro.

I bought it at the San Mateo Cycle World show back in '08. Between my bike, my son and his friend's bikes it has paid for itself by now.Twice I replaced a rear tyre before going on a long trip. I had the new one in hand a few weeks before and changed it at my leisure. I have developed a method of balancing them with minimal weights. I'm not at the mercy of whoever might be changing tyres at the shop that week.

A group buy would be a good thing if it happens, this is a great tool!

Brodie

I had an unrelated question for the cycle hill changer so I figured I would ask about a group buy at the same time so I sent them an email a few hours ago. Hopefully I hear back from them tomorrow.

The no mar is nice but the cycle hill is cheaper. Maybe one group buy will work for both products since it is the same company.

Just thought of some other advantages for either the No-Mar or CycleHill tire changers.

Both are actually made in the U.S.A. by Americans!

Also, you can purchase individual parts should you need them--try that with Harbor Freight products!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an unrelated question for the cycle hill changer so I figured I would ask about a group buy at the same time so I sent them an email a few hours ago. Hopefully I hear back from them tomorrow.
The no mar is nice but the cycle hill is cheaper. Maybe one group buy will work for both products since it is the same company.
WTF! I clearly said I would go by they are only miles from my office Now you send them Email so how stupid and Unoganzied would we look if I stroll in there and ask about a GB and they say Oh yea we just got an email from someone in CA aking about that.

YNOTRIDE if you want to deal with this then Go for it but only if you really intend on following through and not leaving people hanging.

WTF! I clearly said I would go by they are only miles from my office Now you send them Email so how stupid and Unoganzied would we look if I stroll in there and ask about a GB and they say Oh yea we just got an email from someone in CA aking about that.

YNOTRIDE if you want to deal with this then Go for it but only if you really intend on following through and not leaving people hanging.
WOW, I didnt mean to step on your toes. I didnt see anywhere on this post where you or anyone actually said they would step up and handle it. I saw your offer but took it as an offer only. I also didnt identify myself as an FJR forum member I just asked them if they ever participate in group buys I didnt ask them anything else.

If your going to be butthurt go ahead and do it yourself it really doesnt matter to me either way. I am more then willing to set something up if they are willing. My only reason for sending the mail was because I want to get one sooner then later. I am ready for new tires now and would like to get the changer at the same time.

I might be interested in a changer as well. I have spoken to the female co-owner of the company on several occassions at a couple of track events and the IMS shows in Chicago. All of the company people I have met seem like good people (for what that's worth). Their in-person demonstration makes the device look relatively easy to use. My $.02.

WOW, I didnt mean to step on your toes. I didnt see anywhere on this post where you or anyone actually said they would step up and handle it. I saw your offer but took it as an offer only. I also didnt identify myself as an FJR forum member I just asked them if they ever participate in group buys I didnt ask them anything else.

If your going to be butthurt go ahead and do it yourself it really doesnt matter to me either way. I am more then willing to set something up if they are willing. My only reason for sending the mail was because I want to get one sooner then later. I am ready for new tires now and would like to get the changer at the same time.
Can you two respectfully please hash this out so we can move forward with a GB. There seems to be enough interest to warrent a GB from what I've seen so far.