Octolillo California Tragedy - 7 down, 5 dead

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys...

Please don't make me do something that you might regret. STOP the personal attacks. :glare:

Maybe some kind of drug cartel type person? Sadly we probably will never know. But if we do... pls pls give me a call, I have not shot my 9mm for some time and it needs a few clips run through it...
What are you, AsItLies?

Twelve?

:glare:
What about my reply would cause you to make a comment like that? Or do you just make dumb ass comments for no reason at all? Or maybe yer just fucking stupid?

Think OM was trying to say that he thought it was a rather immature statement, and altho I tend to agree with you............there is a difference between what we would like to do and what we can do.

Besides bet that 9 holds more than 12 rounds. :p
Well all I can say is if you can't distinguish between someone expressing their disgust for killing innocent people on motorcycles and someone being ignorant of the law and what their actions would result in...

then shut the **** up and ask first before posting stupid fucking idiot comments.

Everyone needs to chill out. Seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about my reply would cause you to make a comment like that? Or do you just make dumb ass comments for no reason at all? Or maybe yer just fucking stupid?

then shut the **** up and ask first before posting stupid fucking idiot comments.
More evidence we're dealing with a 12-year-old, or younger--someone who doesn't know how to get along in the sandbox. Admins, please pick up the white courtesy phone. Brat alert!

And please tell me it's just a coincidence that the guy who wants to shoot up the place is from Texas.

Closed.

I was hoping to pull this thread back on topic, But i see this is not going to happen.

<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.