oil

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yamaha makes oil? Do they have a refinery too? :unsure:
When I was at a Yamaha dealer in the UK recently, actually ordering oil. I got talking to the parts guy, who said they used to recommend Motul oil for the fjr, but after visiting the Motul factory and saw pallets loads of Yamalube oil containers ready to be filled. They now recommend Yamalube-its cheaper :) Also there were many other manufacturers cartons ready to be used. You cannot tell who makes the oil these days maybe its only Motul :lol:
Ahhh...but maybe Motul just made the containers and not the oil!

Yamaha makes oil? Do they have a refinery too? :unsure:
When I was at a Yamaha dealer in the UK recently, actually ordering oil. I got talking to the parts guy, who said they used to recommend Motul oil for the fjr, but after visiting the Motul factory and saw pallets loads of Yamalube oil containers ready to be filled. They now recommend Yamalube-its cheaper :) Also there were many other manufacturers cartons ready to be used. You cannot tell who makes the oil these days maybe its only Motul :lol:
Ahhh...but maybe Motul just made the containers and not the oil!
Hey knock it the Hell off RadioHowie, this oil discussion is some serious shit! You know full well how excitable ShinyPartsUp gets about oil and in particular Rotella, you childish bullying tool You!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hog Fat, wasn't that a great band from the 70's?? (Slow Ride, Fool For The City, etc.).

Wait,, that was Fog Hat.

biknflyfisher