oil

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5b8aib.jpg

I'm gonna buy my wife a dress like that and then take her 4-wheelin'. Then when I get home, I'll change the oil in my truck with something that is comparable to OEM spec.

Lube and hot chicks. What could be better??

So...to summarize the last four pages, we have a clueless FNG asking about a woman coated in dirty amsoil (or chocolate) that some fat lady wants to lube up with while riding down a bumpy road in a Whambulance. Did I miss anything? :blink:

So...to summarize the last four pages, we have a clueless FNG asking about a woman coated in dirty amsoil (or chocolate) that some fat lady wants to lube up with while riding down a bumpy road in a Whambulance. Did I miss anything? :blink:
Usul, you got this one didn't you? I would really hate to see you miss it!

great-awesome-photos-15.jpg

You're right sorry.

So...to summarize the last four pages, we have a clueless FNG asking about a woman coated in dirty amsoil (or chocolate) that some fat lady wants to lube up with while riding down a bumpy road in a Whambulance AND MAKING EYE CONTACT with zilla's wife in a dress. Did I miss anything? :blink:

Well Usul, I don't think there were any Canuckistanis in this Oil thread, but they get so damn pissy if you don't include them: You probably better throw in two Canucks just for good measure, it is Friday you know! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

IMG1389-M.jpg

You're right sorry.

So...to summarize the last four pages, we have a clueless FNG asking about a woman coated in dirty amsoil (or chocolate) that some fat lady wants to lube up with while riding down a bumpy road in a Whambulance AND MAKING EYE CONTACT with zilla's wife in a dress. Did I miss anything? :blink:

Well Usul, I don't think there were any Canuckistanis in this Oil thread, but they get so damn pissy if you don't include them: You probably better throw in two Canucks just for good measure, it is Friday you know! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

IMG1389-M.jpg

You're right sorry.

Alright. Wouldn't want to leave our brothers to the north out. They don't get to ride much up there.

(Make sure to wheeze out the last four words or so while your face gets red and looks to explode)

So...to summarize the last four pages, we have a clueless FNG asking about a woman coated in dirty amsoil (or chocolate) that some fat lady wants to lube up with while riding down a bumpy road in a Whambulance driven by two crazy ass lookin' Canucks MAKING EYE CONTACT with zilla's wife in a dress. Did I miss anything? :blink:

Usul - I detect a little smart arse don't I. We don't have anymore room for your type on this forum! :angry:

You're going to do just fine here. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

IMG1389-M.jpg

You're right sorry.

Ya blind old dickhead Don... I see three frostbacks in the picture.

Best start doubling up on the Geritol ;)

So...to summarize the last four pages, we have a clueless FNG asking about a woman coated in dirty amsoil (or chocolate) that some fat lady wants to lube up with while riding down a bumpy road in a Whambulance driven by two crazy ass lookin' Canucks MAKING EYE CONTACT with zilla's wife in a dress. Did I miss anything? :blink:
Dude...You have got to pay better attention. I frigging swear. It is NOT my wife in a dress...It is Skooter. WooHoo!!

IMG1389-M.jpg

You're right sorry.

Ya blind old dickhead Don... I see three frostbacks in the picture.

Best start doubling up on the Geritol ;)
Yeah but Barry, Jeff is "normal"; or at least as normal as those Canuckistanis can ever get! jes' sayin' and nuff' said! I mean, here's another "normal" Canadian "at play"!

P9080072.jpg

(Deep inhaaaaale)

So...to summarize the last four pages, we have a clueless FNG asking about a woman coated in dirty amsoil (or chocolate) that some fat lady wants to lube up with while riding down a bumpy road in a Whambulance driven by two crazy ass lookin' Canucks MAKING EYE CONTACT with SKOOTER wearing zilla's wife's dress while another great white norther holds on for dear life to a big hard black chicken as RadioHowie's cat prays for it not to end. Did I miss anything, eh? :blink:

(For those who like the NWS threads, please substitute highlighted words above with appropriate synonyms)

So...to summarize the last four pages...Did I miss anything, eh? ...
Looks like you pretty well have it summed up. For an oil thread on or about a Friday AND with a newbie asking The Question we were pretty good this time. BTW, there was a real answer to the OP's question embedded in the chaos.

(Deep inhaaaaale)

So...to summarize the last four pages, we have a clueless FNG asking about a woman coated in dirty amsoil (or chocolate) that some fat lady wants to lube up with while riding down a bumpy road in a Whambulance driven by two crazy ass lookin' Canucks MAKING EYE CONTACT with SKOOTER wearing zilla's wife's dress while another great white norther holds on for dear life to a big hard black chicken as RadioHowie's cat prays for it not to end. Did I miss anything, eh? :blink:

(For those who like the NWS threads, please substitute highlighted words above with appropriate synonyms)
I'm not quite sure how you made all that fit in a somewhat orderly manner, but it's fuckin' hilarious.