oil

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So..... {snippage}... Did I miss anything, eh? :blink:
28622-dr_evil.jpg

Your stock is rising, Mr. 7 Posts!

Good job! :drinks:

The hurt feelings report was classic! I laughed until my stomach hurt.

Here's wishing the Bumpy Road picture was a video,,,,

biknflyfisher

biknflyfisher
Dude...I always thought your forum handle was "BlinkyFisher". I donno why, I just never took the time to process all the letters and sound it out. NOW I know your proper handle is Biknflyfisher...Which actually makes more sense.

You see, this stupid oil thread IS good for something and is NOT pointless. I'm gonna PM Iggy and Warchild to see if we can take it out of NEPRT.

I just wish I could make so money everytime someone uses that photo....

Poor guy never gets to go anywhere and when he does.... wellllll :rolleyes:
That photo does lend itself to snappy headlines... ;)
NOT what he had in mind when he asked the Genie to make him a "Chick Magnet"....
Yeah...I guess that is the G-Rated headline that I hadn't thought of...

I was thinking of headlines that had the words "huge", "screaming", "black", "wide-eyed", "open mouthed", "cock", and "riding" in it.

biknflyfisher
Dude...I always thought your forum handle was "BlinkyFisher". I donno why, I just never took the time to process all the letters and sound it out. NOW I know your proper handle is Biknflyfisher...Which actually makes more sense.

You see, this stupid oil thread IS good for something and is NOT pointless. I'm gonna PM Iggy and Warchild to see if we can take it out of NEPRT.
I'd say it is.......

Finally, the proof I needed to confirm you truly are a jackass..

:finger:

biknflyfisher

I'd say it is.......

So....you're saying 'zilla FINALLY meets YOUR personal standards??? :p :p :p

biknflyfisher

I'd say it is.......

So....you're saying 'zilla FINALLY meets YOUR personal standards??? :p :p :p
Actually RadioHowie, I believe Bustanut joker is saying that HotRodZilla finally EXCEEDS Bust's personal standards!!!

Has any one ever used the Brad Penn Motorcycle oil? I sent off an email to their PR dept and received a reply regarding the zinc and phosphorus amounts. The zinc is running around 1200+ ppm and the phos is 1100+ppm. These amounts seem to be equal and or above to any other info on motorcycle oil that I could find. Any input? And it's not friday, yet!

Yamaha makes oil? Do they have a refinery too? :unsure:
When I was at a Yamaha dealer in the UK recently, actually ordering oil. I got talking to the parts guy, who said they used to recommend Motul oil for the fjr, but after visiting the Motul factory and saw pallets loads of Yamalube oil containers ready to be filled. They now recommend Yamalube-its cheaper :) Also there were many other manufacturers cartons ready to be used. You cannot tell who makes the oil these days maybe its only Motul :lol: