ok, i'll name my fjr, too...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpbfjr

WpbFJR
Reaction score
ok, i'm joining in on the naming of motorcycles...

for my new '06 fjr, pending getting approval, or getting slammed here in the never ending thread pages...

i introduce:

"Kikit" = kick it down a gear and wack 'da frigg'n throttle...

as with most names, it's fantasy, and hopeful, as: i can't wheelie, i'm still a new rider at 3+ years of riding, and i've crashed when i've tried to hoon it up...

dana

That's a good name.....as long as you aren't going to "kikit" and crash. :lol:

I think I'll name mine "fetus" because it hasn't been delivered yet. <_<

A proper name will be selected once it arrives and develops a personality.

With all the farkles I've installed... I'm thinking "Money Pit"
That's why you should give it a feminine name. :D

Good point, maybe I'll name her "Jackie"............................ Thats my wifes name. :D :D :D
As long as she thinks you named your bike after her because you are always thinking about her, not because she's expensive. :D

I have three bikes in the garage. I call them 'the old bike', 'Danielle's bike', and 'my bike'. Sometimes 'bike' is replaced with 'scooter' just for variety. Guess which one's 'my bike'......

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a vanity plate on my valkyrie, but it's MUCH more appropriate on the FJR. i'll move it to the new bike again, and the '06 feejer in my garage will be

"VROOM"

Check me out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, well my plate reads: (oh never mind unless you speak pig latin)

But I call my 2004 FJR "Sparkle Plenty"...

Maybe this shoots right over the head of younger riders, but shades of Dick Tracy comics with "Sparkle" being the surprisingly beautious young thang born to B.O. Plenty. Another sign of Boomer-ism, I fear! :unsure:

Yeah, well my plate reads: (oh never mind unless you speak pig latin)
But I call my 2004 FJR "Sparkle Plenty"...

Maybe this shoots right over the head of younger riders, but shades of Dick Tracy comics with "Sparkle" being the surprisingly beautious young thang born to B.O. Plenty. Another sign of Boomer-ism, I fear! :unsure:
Dang, Sherman! Mr. Peabody let you borrow his Way Back Machine? :D

OK, this is true. And before I read this thread. I took one ride on my new '06 and told my wife the bike's name was PussyKat........Kat because I love this damned bike about as much as my wife "Kat" and pussy because the damn bike is smoother than :D

With all the farkles I've installed... I'm thinking "Money Pit" would be a good name! :D
Do you remember the definition of a boat? A hole in the water you throw money into.

Well, it seems I have a "hole in my garage.....", about the size of an FJR. Still, it never gets PMS and it never says, "Not tonight!" when I want to ride. :D

With all the farkles I've installed... I'm thinking "Money Pit" would be a good name! :D
Do you remember the definition of a boat? A hole in the water you throw money into.

Well, it seems I have a "hole in my garage.....", about the size of an FJR. Still, it never gets PMS and it never says, "Not tonight!" when I want to ride. :D
You forgot....never talks back.... :D

Latest posts