OMG Oil spill

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting a kick outa all the responses
smile.png

My attempt at satire has apparently confused a few.
grin.gif
Satire? Isn't that some sort of goat like creature out of Greek mythology?

You mean someone actually thought you were serious? That is actually more funny than the original post with its satirical intent.

This coming tech weekend has me in a panic as I don't want real bikers knowing I changed the Oil in a high end bike!
Did KJ stop in and you did an oil change on the Land Barge??

Since Hans & Franz would never design something as simple as a drain plug how did you flip the Land Barge upside down to get the oil out?

I could see the oil spilling during a rather ackward manover of flipping the Land Barge on its back without the approved 10 million dollar Bavarian Motor Works Land Barge Oil Change Gimbal Jig.....

bike%20gimbal-1-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of Yamalube spilled on my garage floor..
Being it is a highly specialized lubricant, ..with it's only significant competitor being Amsoil.

What kind of floor dry/ absorbent should I use to absorb this highly specialized brew?

This coming tech weekend has me in a panic as I don't want real bikers knowing I changed the Oil in a high end bike!

Damnit!,

I knew I should have used that water based inferior Rotella junk!
In my shop, new oil stains are a sign that I've actually gotten up off my lazy butt and done something. I'm proud of them.