One FJR Wasn't Enough

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt they probably moved over so they could stop and vomit............. :blink: :blink: :clapping: :clapping:

R

Did you attend University of Michigan??
No, but since I've been adding yellow bits I've been accused of copying the Blue Angels.

blue-angels.jpg

and gotten stickers from my local transit agency to slap on the side cases.

BFTColorLogo.jpg

If anything, I was a fan of the Smokin' Joe's Unlimited Hydroplane that wasn't exactly blue, but did the yellow.

Mainly, I wanted it match my Aerostich and helmet.

Dude, that is the FUGLIEST FJR I have ever seen.

Matches you to a T!

:lol:

I think it's great. Like you have any room to laugh there Skooter... :lol:

It will be especially good with a clean yellow Hi-Viz suit on with a Yellow and Blue Michigan Wolverine style mcy helmet on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus christ man. I'm sure as hell glad I got a new tinted visor, because if I saw that bike without it this Friday I might yak! You follow me on RJ's little ride ok? I don't want to have to look at that all evening.
tongue.gif

Seriously though, when you decide to sell that one, slap a UM alum plate on it and sell it to Tom Brady or something.
biggrin.gif

Guess I'm in the minority. I don't exactly know why, but I like it.
Coming from a man with an icon that still disturbs me....I wanna say thanks...but then I wanna throw up too. Thanks...I guess. ;)

Wait till the mirrors get added. The painter did a very good job on them and soon as I add my Datel meter to it...more blue and yellow.

Heh, you're going to see parents covering their children's eyes when you ride by on that 'thing'.

...Well the children might not like it, but all the Ladies would be checking me out. Including your wife!

:p
Check back with us when you wake up from the Land of Denial...

We're here for you man! ;)

:****:
Uhhhh.... I think you meant something like, 'when I am done rowing by boat down Da Nile river'.

Freaking Wheaton dork.

:****:

Last edited by a moderator: