ONE-TIME DOGPILE MONDAY!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You people sit around waiting for someone to say the wrong thing so you can pounce. I freely admit my post deserved it; however, I have seen many that did not. You people are down right vicious. That War Kitty lets people continue to do this shows he is just as vicious as the rest of you. But I am WAY too sensitive to realize that most of you are just kidding around. I really need to learn to relax..........I try and tell myself "Don't sweat the small stuff", because life really is too short to get upset and offended over what someone I don't know might think. Perhaps I don't see the humor in a "dogpile"......... I don't know. I mean, if I was passionate about something (not sure what yet) I might throw off the odd quirky comment myself.........but you guys have to understand that I don't have a sense of humor. Really I don't. It's frustrating for my husband that's for sure, but I have been considering counseling..............which, at this point, may be the smartest thing I will do this year!!!! That said................I appreciate everyone's input in regards to my FJR dilemma. My husband laughed his ass off while reading the plethora of posts!! I can't tell you how many times he blew beer threw his nose. I thought about laughing once the first time he did it, so perhaps the healing has already begun!!! Thanks everyone. Bye, bye now..... :lol:
You know, the first time I read your post, I missed that part!!!!

I forgive you.............. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, too bad she didn't really post that. I'd also have forgiven anyone a lapse that actually had a reality based part of his/her psyche. This one is an idiot, though. Good thing she's gotten rid of the FJR and is leaving this site*. Lord knows life will be much better for her now. :lol:

* soon or one of these days

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to all you want-a-be Marriage Councillors, OBGYNs, please, what every you do, don’t quit your day jobs. ;)
I spoke to my father about you. See, he is an OB-GYN and he also owns a motorcycle dealership, so if anyone can help you.......well he's used to dealing with bitchy little women who Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

He wanted me to let you know that an FJR will not handle like an R1, ever. Since properly using the clutch eludes you, maybe try a scooter, or the new Honda 1200. There's 2 new forums worth of people just waiting for your shit.

Ok, for the rest of you normal people, this is my first dogpile. Did I do alright?

War Kitty??? LOL! Yeah...I'm gonna get some mileage outta that one! :derisive:

War Kitty??? LOL! Yeah...I'm gonna get some mileage outta that one! :derisive:
Hope you have as much fun with that as I did with this:

yuk.gif

And here WC just announced the GPSuspension group buy. Good thing this idiot woman got rid of her bike before pestering good folks who could actually have set her damn bike up properly.

Better to piss and moan, anyway.

And here WC just announced the GPSuspension group buy. Good thing this idiot woman got rid of her bike before pestering good folks who could actually have set her damn bike up properly.
Well, don't forget now, she said in one of her first posts that her husband set the Feejer up to the extent that he couldn't lose her on his R1. Methinks that this chika doesn't remember her own lies, which can be dangerous. So which is it, she can keep up with her husband's R1, or it can't touch any of the R1s that she rides with; a group which I assume includes her husband?

Defense? Your witness.

Since I asked the War Kitty to remove me from this site and he refused I decided I’d answer some of the WILD speculation that went on here about me. You’ll all forgive me I’ve sure if I do a little speculating of my own. :rolleyes:
To all you gentle-men (real laugh there) who think I don’t know my way about a bike, think again.

Question to the gentle-man (joke) who decided that my suspension settings were now such a mess that I could not possibly fix them, do you know anything at all about the FJR suspension? It literally took me less than 2 minutes to return everything to stock. I have turn buckle dog bones. Again less than 2 minutes to return bike to stock. I keep a log of EVERY change I have ever make to my suspension settings so I can try different things. Much like you HE-MEN. Had I known a few pounds were going to effect the FJR I would have worked the kinks out prior to our trip.

As for dropping the bike. Jesus, how many of you HE-MEN on here have dropped the FJR? A hell of lot according to a site poll and more than once. She is a top heavy pig and there is no two way about it. Of course I noticed NO one jumped in to state that fact.

Just for fun I persuaded the group (10 guys 1 women) I ride with to try the FJR on Saturday. We went to the top of Lost Trail Pass and they rode her down and back. All own FZs with a couple of R1s in the mix. All have a great deal of experience with bikes. God what fun!! They named her “Miss Piggy.” A total of 7 stalls and 2 near drops. None wanted anything to do with this bike. Husband never has wanted a thing to do with the FJR since he was forced to ride her home for me so I could get her lowered. All suggested SELL which is exactly what I did. Have had a real gentleman interested in the bike since I was fool enough to bring her home. He will pick her up Saturday, THANK GOD. Didn’t lose a dime by-the-way.

A few special words for Big Sky. I explained to my group that you ride some of the same loops we do and they’d better look out because you could kick their asses in the curves with your FJR. I personally think it is more than time they got a good spanking and I think you are just the man to do it. We’ll look for you so you can get that chance. Most of the people I ride with are native Montanans. We have lived here all our lives and are EXTREMELY embarrassed by transplants like you who move here and think you represent us all.

Did I really read the words “Damsel in distress” on this site??? :dribble: What era are you Neanderthals living in anyway?? The only women who still act like that are the ones you pay by the hour. Then again I bet those are the kind most of you know. Wild speculation again I know, but really what goes around come around. And what the hell is the fixation on women’s bodily functions for CHRIST sake?? If that is my excuse what the hell is wrong with you Neanderthals??

Note to all you want-a-be Marriage Councillors, OBGYNs, please, what every you do, don’t quit your day jobs. ;)

A word about this site. I have belonged to several different forums because I’ve owned several different bikes. This is by far the worst. You people sit around waiting for someone to say the wrong thing so you can pounce. I freely admit my post deserved it; however, I have seen many that did not. You people are down right vicious. That War Kitty lets people continue to do this shows he is just as vicious as the rest of you.

Finally since you were all so concerned about my husband he sends a message “tell the weak tits to get a life and learn how to ride a real bike!!” :yahoo:

Bye, bye now..... :lol:

May I recommend a nice clean Yamaha Serow, more suited to your 16' inseam.

Honestly, you've got sour grapes because your too small to properly control a very controllable motorcycle, the FJR. God help you on any Harley, any full sized dual purpose bike, and don't bother looking at a Gold Wing or a K12LT.

Go get yourself a nicely kitted little bike, go away, and happily do whatever it is you do. I for one don't need this whinging and wanking on this forum.

Steve

The only thing that comes to mind is I am sure glad that I am not married to you. What a bitch! And what a stupid husband you have!

:****: :****:

It's not pretty to see a woman wanking in public. :blink:

Stop the needless wanking and go home to your scooter. :clapping:

Being flat worn out on a long ride this weekend I accidentally started from a dead stop in 3rd Gear. It wasn't pretty, but it didn't stall. Drops I can understand--all this stalling? BS--I've never stalled this bike.....

This is all pretty entertaining though!

Just out of curiosity.... Is your bike set up with stock pipes or did you upgrade them when somebody shoved the stock ones up your butt????

Might as well have worn this.......... :slow_en:

(How's that for the dogpile guys???)

There's an important piece of information missing here. She rides with sporties, her husband rides an FZ1, and she has short legs. So why did she buy an FJR in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.