ONE-TIME DOGPILE MONDAY!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, it is getting close to the time we must go. We'll miss you pgrhodes (if you really do go), and so the Wambulance heads out the door on another run . . . to Montana. :bye:

oldbridgesoftball-wambulance_logo.jpg

[SIZE=8pt]Amazing accomplishment for our girl here -- TWO dogpiles in her honor in only 7 days, BOTH initiated by acclaim on days other than Friday (though the first was reopened for traditional Friday observance).[/SIZE]

:clapping: :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bet this 'chick' is really some semi-illiterate convict that got passed by an FJR as he was creating a rolling road block on whatever cruiser POS he rides.

I'll bet this 'chick' is really some semi-illiterate convict that got passed by an FJR as he was creating a rolling road block on whatever cruiser POS he rides.
Nah, only a girl can bitch and whine as much as this..

Due to his sexist (albeit accurate) observations on the matter (plus style points for using 'girl' as a noun, 'bitch' as a verb), I nominate ALDAWG to be the FJRForum Sensitivity Trainer.

Can I get a second? :lol: ;)

pg,

I didn't join the first dogpile 'cause I grew up as the only boy with 3 sisters and I'm quite familiar with PMS FROM HELL!! :evilsmiley:

But, Sweety, PLEEEZE! How the hell are we going to miss you, IF YOU DON'T GO AWAY!!! :bye:

Yes I'm back on the site. I've NEVER had so much fun in my life. :yahoo:
OMG. You need to GET a life. Just sayin' ..... :blink:

ps - in case you missed it, I'm about a size 6 and I LOVE my Feej - at 10mph or 110mph - and everything in between. Just sayin'. Again......

I dunno.. It kinda takes all the fun outa it fer me when ya ask to be dogpiled :( I just can't find the spirit ya know?

:jester:

WTF?! :headbonk:

Hey ALDAWG, Warchild and majicmaker ..... :assassin:

I dunno.. It kinda takes all the fun outa it fer me when ya ask to be dogpiled :( I just can't find the spirit ya know?
:jester:
Bust - You must be sick or you're the troll. Just sayin'.... :p
These last couple dogpiles have brought a tear to my eye. :rofl: These are what dogpiles are made of. ;)

Last posts people before our Warkitty shuts it down.....

Okay, I get it.

She saw how her initial post garned a record number of responses, and decided that she wanted to top that.

At least there is a winner of all this, and that is the new FJR owner she is selling to.

So when/if he eventually reads these post, welcome new rider- make sure you dust off the kharma of that bike and anoint it properly before riding. I am sure she will have some choice words about this forum, and because you are reading this you know how it all came about.

You have to let us know who you are when you appear on the forum.

This community Rocks!

Sure are a bunch of us still looking at this turd. Biggest one in the bowl. Won't go down no matter HOW hard we flush.

Since I asked the War Kitty to remove me from this site and he refused I decided I’d answer some of the WILD speculation that went on here about me. You’ll all forgive me I’ve sure if I do a little speculating of my own. :rolleyes:
To all you gentle-men (real laugh there) who think I don’t know my way about a bike, think again.
In your haste to take "all" of us to task you conveniently over ran those of us who asked what we thought were pertinent questions and tried to offer helpful advice.

As for dropping the bike. Jesus, how many of you HE-MEN on here have dropped the FJR? A hell of lot according to a site poll and more than once. She is a top heavy pig and there is no two way about it. Of course I noticed NO one jumped in to state that fact.
Yes, and most of the designed Sport Touring machines are top heave because of the amount of fuel they carry above the center of gravity. My C-10 Connie was worse.

Just for fun I persuaded the group (10 guys 1 women) I ride with to try the FJR on Saturday. We went to the top of Lost Trail Pass and they rode her down and back. All own FZs with a couple of R1s in the mix. All have a great deal of experience with bikes. God what fun!! They named her “Miss Piggy.” A total of 7 stalls and 2 near drops. None wanted anything to do with this bike. Husband never has wanted a thing to do with the FJR since he was forced to ride her home for me so I could get her lowered. All suggested SELL which is exactly what I did.
I hate to sound accusatory because I don't know any of the individuals involved. Of course, they all came to the task with a clean slate and hadn't been prepared by your verbal assaults on the bike. Yes, compared to my KLR, my FJR is a pig. The KLR is nimble and light so I can throw it just about anywhere I want while the FJR has to be directed with a more determined effort. My FJR weighs over 650 lbs plus my rather substantial 250+ lbs and my fuel cell, top case, etc., I don't expect it to handle like a sport bike and I don't ride it like that.
One would expect those who ride motorcycles that are adjusted toward the sport side of riding to decry the FJR. That's logical. Though they might, I doubt many of them would have enjoyed my 4500 mile trip to Banff & CFR, then home, in 13 days. Those bikes aren't necessarily designed with that type of riding in mind. For some unexplainable reason, the 2 riders I went with and I didn't have any issues with the Nervada desert, the Idaho panhandle, (including some twisty bits listed in my ride report), the Eastern shoreline of Lake Cours de' alene, any of the passes in British Columbia or Alberta, or along the shoreline of the Finger Lakes around Nakusp. OF course, we only had rain 9 days of the 13. We gotr raines out of Glacier Nat'l Park but enjoyed Beartooth Pass. I wonder how your friends would enjoy my last day: Jackson WY to Salt Lake City for lunch, then on to Sacramento CA?

My point: Give it a rest. This bike is not a match for you. I truly hope you find the bike that suits your size, any other limiting factors and riding style.

It has to be out there....keeping looking until you find it.

Have had a real gentleman interested in the bike since I was fool enough to bring her home. He will pick her up Saturday, THANK GOD. Didn’t lose a dime by-the-way.
Please warn him of the stalling problems and suggest he have a qualified dealer check the TPS (a known problem that even the replacements are being changed out).

A word about this site. I have belonged to several different forums because I’ve owned several different bikes. This is by far the worst. You people sit around waiting for someone to say the wrong thing so you can pounce. I freely admit my post deserved it; however, I have seen many that did not. You people are down right vicious. That War Kitty lets people continue to do this shows he is just as vicious as the rest of you.
'Scuse me...would that be ALL of "you people"? I think you're wrong.

Bye, bye now..... :lol:
Bye, Penny. Good luck on your new adventure.

Barb, if this turns out to be you on your neighbor's computer, ...well done!Now, I'm not sayin' that ....
honey, I could think of waaaaaay better ways to get y'all riled up than this

...and you KNOW that's a fact

:D

I read the original post again and imagined her wearing a dominatrix outfit. :yahoo:

The by the time I got to the end I couldn't get another image out of my mind. :unsure: :blink:

Maybe Warkitty is the Dom. :dribble:

Didn't I see him in a black teddy somewhere? :dribble:

I really need to stop sniffing carb cleaner. :dribble:

I read the original post again and imagined her wearing a dominatrix outfit. :yahoo: The by the time I got to the end I couldn't get another image out of my mind. :unsure: :blink:

Maybe Warkitty is the Dom. :dribble:

Didn't I see him in a black teddy somewhere? :dribble:

I really need to stop sniffing carb cleaner. :dribble:

....I didn't need that

*off to try and wash my mind*

Status
Not open for further replies.