ONE-TIME DOGPILE MONDAY!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! A quick check shows she's back on the site again.
Anyone remember the joke about the hunter and the bears? Each time the hunter comes back, he meets up with another bear who taps him on the shoulder and sodomizes him? The last time, I believe it's a Polar Bear who taps him on the shoulder and says "you're really not here for the hunting, are you?"

pgrhodes must be related.

Yes I'm back on the site. I've NEVER had so much fun in my life. :yahoo: Oh Rhett, Rhett, I'm about to swoon, oh my, help me Rhett, these picks don't approve of the little damsel in distress. Fun but you are starting to bore me. :lol:
Funny I'm getting pms from people who are afraid to post on the site. Nothing to be afraid of here except a bunch of grumpy old men who have nothing better to do than try to sound superior.
Do notice I said try.....Oh Rhett they're at it again, oh help me Rhett..... :lol:

Funny I'm getting pms from people who are afraid to post on the site. Nothing to be afraid of here except a bunch of grumpy old men who have nothing better to do than try to sound superior.
Will the orderlies from the psyche facility please report to the personal messenger area with the special jackets with the restraints? Please help this pathetic woman help herself step away from the computer. (Good Lord!! Now she's carrying on a conversation with herself -- replies to her replies to her replies!!)

[SIZE=14pt]War Kitty, this is probably all your fault (she needs to blame someone) -- it's apparently a cry for help since you refused to take away her keys. [/SIZE]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
oldbridgesoftball-wambulance_logo.jpg

cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

Ha! A quick check shows she's back on the site again.
Anyone remember the joke about the hunter and the bears? Each time the hunter comes back, he meets up with another bear who taps him on the shoulder and sodomizes him? The last time, I believe it's a Polar Bear who taps him on the shoulder and says "you're really not here for the hunting, are you?"

pgrhodes must be related.

Yes I'm back on the site. I've NEVER had so much fun in my life. :yahoo: Oh Rhett, Rhett, I'm about to swoon, oh my, help me Rhett, these picks don't approve of the little damsel in distress. Fun but you are starting to bore me. :lol:
Do notice I said try.....Oh Rhett they're at it again, oh help me Rhett..... :lol:
Tell me something, do you guys REALLY think this is abuse??? This is nothing but funny. You people don’t add up to a minute in my life. How could I possibly give one twit what you think of me. Seriously dudes, you are giving yourselves WAY too much credit. Is this REALLY all you got.. :rolleyes:

What the hell does that mean? It looks like there are plenty of people who are not afraid to post here. Are you just a glutton or are you intentionally trying to antagonize everyone here, so that you can come back with remarks like that. Seriously, if you are that bothered by it GTFO! geesh!

Tell me something, do you guys REALLY think this is abuse??? This is nothing but funny. You people don’t add up to a minute in my life. How could I possibly give one twit what you think of me. Seriously dudes, you are giving yourselves WAY too much credit. Is this REALLY all you got.. :rolleyes:
Seriously?!? You need someone to explain it to you? You have THAT little sense of humor? Please don't make us add "stupid" and "ignorant" to the list of descriptors you've already earned -- like "whiny" and "clueless". You seriously think anyone cares about your nonsense ranting about riding and the FJR anymore? Work is just slow and this is pretty amusing. Especially your role in egging it on. Get it yet? I swear, you ARE the heroine** in that sodomized bear hunter joke. :lol:

** [SIZE=8pt]"Frank" in the joke 2 posts below[/SIZE]

google-tedious.gif

CLOCK IS TICKING!! This one-time only Monday Dogpile ends in roughly an hour.... get them last shots in now, peeps! ;) :lol:

Bear Hunting joke found via Google:

Frank was excited about his new rifle. So, he went bear hunting. He spotted a small brown bear and shot it. There was then a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around to see a big black bear.

The black bear said: "You've got two choices.

I either maul you to death or we have rough sex."

Frank decided to bend over. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it.

There was another tap on his shoulder.

This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him. The grizzly says: "That was a huge mistake, Frank. You've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we have REALLY rough sex."

Again, Frank thought it was better to comply. Although he survived, it would take several months before Frank finally recovered. Outraged he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the grizzly and shot it.

He felt sweet revenge, but then there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there.

The polar bear says:

"Admit it, Frank, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

Been serchin these interwebs all day for the definition of "weak tit" with no success. :confusedsmiley: I know it has to be there some where as the young lady that represents the native Montanans used it in a sentence.

Guess I'll go ask my GAY neighbor, Mr Purple Nurple.

I find it interesting that out of your Posse it seems no one can really ride well. Some of the forum members I have ridden with own SB's too and they ride both extremely well. So I am left with a choice is it the FJR and your Posse, or do the other riders have some special gift? How about some links to you and hubby on the track or any video to look at riding hard? I know we have some here that could do the same , some is on youtube. It is the only real way to evaluate the riders as a variable. I assume you have ridden on a track? Perhaps taking BRC would help? They do teach clutch control, getting on and off etc.

This is nothing but funny. You people don’t add up to a minute in my life. How could I possibly give one twit what you think of me.
That's true, this thread has been very entertaining today! I dont understand how you can say we dont add up to a minute in your life though, unless of course you are some sort of speed reader and typer...

Oh, and the fact that you dont care what we think about you does not change what we think about you. I am sure we will see you again though, so until next time..... :****:

Status
Not open for further replies.