ONE-TIME DOGPILE MONDAY!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgrhodes1

Reaction score
Since I asked the War Kitty to remove me from this site and he refused I decided I’d answer some of the WILD speculation that went on here about me. You’ll all forgive me I’ve sure if I do a little speculating of my own. :rolleyes:

To all you gentle-men (real laugh there) who think I don’t know my way about a bike, think again.

Question to the gentle-man (joke) who decided that my suspension settings were now such a mess that I could not possibly fix them, do you know anything at all about the FJR suspension? It literally took me less than 2 minutes to return everything to stock. I have turn buckle dog bones. Again less than 2 minutes to return bike to stock. I keep a log of EVERY change I have ever make to my suspension settings so I can try different things. Much like you HE-MEN. Had I known a few pounds were going to effect the FJR I would have worked the kinks out prior to our trip.

As for dropping the bike. Jesus, how many of you HE-MEN on here have dropped the FJR? A hell of lot according to a site poll and more than once. She is a top heavy pig and there is no two way about it. Of course I noticed NO one jumped in to state that fact.

Just for fun I persuaded the group (10 guys 1 women) I ride with to try the FJR on Saturday. We went to the top of Lost Trail Pass and they rode her down and back. All own FZs with a couple of R1s in the mix. All have a great deal of experience with bikes. God what fun!! They named her “Miss Piggy.” A total of 7 stalls and 2 near drops. None wanted anything to do with this bike. Husband never has wanted a thing to do with the FJR since he was forced to ride her home for me so I could get her lowered. All suggested SELL which is exactly what I did. Have had a real gentleman interested in the bike since I was fool enough to bring her home. He will pick her up Saturday, THANK GOD. Didn’t lose a dime by-the-way.

A few special words for Big Sky. I explained to my group that you ride some of the same loops we do and they’d better look out because you could kick their asses in the curves with your FJR. I personally think it is more than time they got a good spanking and I think you are just the man to do it. We’ll look for you so you can get that chance. Most of the people I ride with are native Montanans. We have lived here all our lives and are EXTREMELY embarrassed by transplants like you who move here and think you represent us all.

Did I really read the words “Damsel in distress” on this site??? :dribble: What era are you Neanderthals living in anyway?? The only women who still act like that are the ones you pay by the hour. Then again I bet those are the kind most of you know. Wild speculation again I know, but really what goes around come around. And what the hell is the fixation on women’s bodily functions for CHRIST sake?? If that is my excuse what the hell is wrong with you Neanderthals??

Note to all you want-a-be Marriage Councillors, OBGYNs, please, what every you do, don’t quit your day jobs. ;)

A word about this site. I have belonged to several different forums because I’ve owned several different bikes. This is by far the worst. You people sit around waiting for someone to say the wrong thing so you can pounce. I freely admit my post deserved it; however, I have seen many that did not. You people are down right vicious. That War Kitty lets people continue to do this shows he is just as vicious as the rest of you.

Finally since you were all so concerned about my husband he sends a message “tell the weak tits to get a life and learn how to ride a real bike!!” :yahoo:

Bye, bye now..... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I asked the War Kitty to remove me from this site and he refused I decided I’d answer some of the WILD speculation that went on here about me. You’ll all forgive me I’ve sure if I do a little speculating of my own. :rolleyes:
To all you gentle-men (real laugh there) who think I don’t know my way about a bike, think again.

Question to the gentle-man (joke) who decided that my suspension settings were now such a mess that I could not possibly fix them, do you know anything at all about the FJR suspension? It literally took me less than 2 minutes to return everything to stock. I have turn buckle dog bones. Again less than 2 minutes to return bike to stock. I keep a log of EVERY change I have ever make to my suspension settings so I can try different things. Much like you HE-MEN. Had I known a few pounds were going to effect the FJR I would have worked the kinks out prior to our trip.

As for dropping the bike. Jesus, how many of you HE-MEN on here have dropped the FJR? A hell of lot according to a site poll and more than once. She is a top heavy pig and there is no two way about it. Of course I noticed NO one jumped in to state that fact.

Just for fun I persuaded the group (10 guys 1 women) I ride with to try the FJR on Saturday. We went to the top of Lost Trail Pass and they rode her down and back. All own FZs with a couple of R1s in the mix. All have a great deal of experience with bikes. God what fun!! They named her “Miss Piggy.” A total of 7 stalls and 2 near drops. None wanted anything to do with this bike. Husband never has wanted a thing to do with the FJR since he was forced to ride her home for me so I could get her lowered. All suggested SELL which is exactly what I did. Have had a real gentleman interested in the bike since I was fool enough to bring her home. He will pick her up Saturday, THANK GOD. Didn’t lose a dime by-the-way.

A few special words for Big Sky. I explained to my group that you ride some of the same loops we do and they’d better look out because you could kick their asses in the curves with your FJR. I personally think it is more than time they got a good spanking and I think you are just the man to do it. We’ll look for you so you can get that chance. Most of the people I ride with are native Montanans. We have lived here all our lives and are EXTREMELY embarrassed by transplants like you who move here and think you represent us all.

Did I really read the words “Damsel in distress” on this site??? :dribble: What era are you Neanderthals living in anyway?? The only women who still act like that are the ones you pay by the hour. Then again I bet those are the kind most of you know. Wild speculation again I know, but really what goes around come around. And what the hell is the fixation on women’s bodily functions for CHRIST sake?? If that is my excuse what the hell is wrong with you Neanderthals??

Note to all you want-a-be Marriage Councillors, OBGYNs, please, what every you do, don’t quit your day jobs. ;)

A word about this site. I have belonged to several different forums because I’ve owned several different bikes. This is by far the worst. You people sit around waiting for someone to say the wrong thing so you can pounce. I freely admit my post deserved it; however, I have seen many that did not. You people are down right vicious. That War Kitty lets people continue to do this shows he is just as vicious as the rest of you.

Finally since you were all so concerned about my husband he sends a message “tell the weak tits to get a life and learn how to ride a real bike!!” :yahoo:

Bye, bye now..... :lol:
And you really think this is going to help?

you really need to try and make a fool of yourself on Friday's honey

really...

:)

you really need to try and make a fool of yourself on Friday's honey
really...

:)
Yep, she's a slow learner here... so.... in honor of her inability to wait until Friday, announcing.....

[SIZE=14pt]A ONE-TIME ONLY DOGPILE MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Let the dogpiling commence......

18Dogpile.JPG

Since I asked the War Kitty to remove me from this site and he refused....
And to remind you of the terms YOU signed up to and seemed to have conveniently forgotten.

You agree that once you post something it becomes property of the forum. Your contribution is a critical part of a threaded discussion and the context is important to retain. If for some reason you depart the forum don't expect that your account and material will be deleted.
You want to leave this forum....just stop coming. It's REALLY that simple.

I doubt anything can probably be done at this point to repair the damage inflicted with your double-barrel post and subsequent raging dogpile. But it is very much part of the colorful ethos of this board...particular #3 through #7.

Regardless, good luck with what I assume will be your next bike.......that isn't an FJR.....Intruder.....F650....etc. ;)

Just for fun I persuaded the group (10 guys 1 women) I ride with to try the FJR on Saturday. We went to the top of Lost Trail Pass and they rode her down and back. All own FZs with a couple of R1s in the mix. All have a great deal of experience with bikes. God what fun!! They named her "Miss Piggy." A total of 7 stalls and 2 near drops. None wanted anything to do with this bike. Husband never has wanted a thing to do with the FJR since he was forced to ride her home for me so I could get her lowered. All suggested SELL which is exactly what I did.
If this is true, then I suggest you and your "well seasoned riding friends" take an approved motorcycle skills course, cuz obviously they all have the same non-existant riding skills you have.

What a pile of whiney crap!

Learn to ride and handle a motorcyle toots, or someone is going to get hurt/killed.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What an idiot, regardless of gender. More F'ing bench racing from someone with such substantial skills that someone else has had to ride the bike home for you?!?! That's the way to WOMAN up -- there are good women riders who'd never allow that. But then, they aren't world class whiners, either.

Color me shocked that FZ1 and R1 riders think the FJR is a pig. :eek: The comparative difference just occurred to you (pgrhodes) and seemed like a Perry Mason moment?!? :lol: Just a few of us have owned and ridden sport bikes and would be the first to agree. Hell, my XX with highly upgraded suspension is a pig compared to an R1, R6, etc. And you didn't realize that you weren't buying a SPORT BIKE before you bought the FJR?? Idiot.

But the group logged 7 stalls and 2 near drops? Yikes. Exactly the kind of riders I would NOT ride with. No wonder your skills self assessment is so high.

And now a second rant taking NO RESPONSIBILITY for your own role in any of this? OK -- I KNOW what kind of "rider" you must be. If you can't get the FJR home, I sure hope you aren't even trying to ride a sport bike to even 70% of its envelope. As to gentle-whatever, I don't think I'll be using the term "lady" either. Idiot fits, though.

Due to your posting style and apparent need to take your frustrations out on others from behind the keyboard, it appears you suffer from one of a a few conditions, a couple of which seem likely: (1) extended bouts of severe PMS or (2) severe hangovers from extended drinking binges on weekends that result in rants early in the week. I shudder to imagine what your husband must have to endure, since you apparently turn to us for relief as soon as the usual object of your aggression leaves for work. Idiot. And ugly inside and out (the first seems certain, so the second doesn't matter)?

BTW, I thought you were gone last week . . . several times. :rofl:

The second post certainly helped me revise my opinion of this uh, person?????

Question is how low can she go? :dribble:

You people sit around waiting for someone to say the wrong thing so you can pounce. I freely admit my post deserved it; however, I have seen many that did not. You people are down right vicious. That War Kitty lets people continue to do this shows he is just as vicious as the rest of you. But I am WAY too sensitive to realize that most of you are just kidding around. I really need to learn to relax..........I try and tell myself "Don't sweat the small stuff", because life really is too short to get upset and offended over what someone I don't know might think. Perhaps I don't see the humor in a "dogpile"......... I don't know. I mean, if I was passionate about something (not sure what yet) I might throw off the odd quirky comment myself.........but you guys have to understand that I don't have a sense of humor. Really I don't. It's frustrating for my husband that's for sure, but I have been considering counseling..............which, at this point, may be the smartest thing I will do this year!!!! That said................I appreciate everyone's input in regards to my FJR dilemma. My husband laughed his ass off while reading the plethora of posts!! I can't tell you how many times he blew beer threw his nose. I thought about laughing once the first time he did it, so perhaps the healing has already begun!!! Thanks everyone. Bye, bye now..... :lol:
You know, the first time I read your post, I missed that part!!!!

I forgive you.............. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Husband never has wanted a thing to do with the FJR since he was forced to ride her home for me so I could get her lowered.

This is truly one psycho beach! Try riding an R1, or FZ cross country. The Feej is not a true sport bike, and the previously mentioned are not touring bikes. My bike never stalls, but admit to dropping it once. That was not to long after getting it though, used to have a cruiser, and wasn't used to the top-heavy-ness of it yet.

Go away!

I needed something to brighten my day. Pile away I think it is well deserved. There are those that don't know when to STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.