Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray/Don (Radon?)

Not sure how my name got on the RTE list, but I will be very busy that weekend and had not planned on attending, So, kindly do not plan on my attendance.

Wish I could make the ride and have some rowdy Oregon fun, maybe next time!

FWFE

Don,

You can take Deborah off the list.
Removed.

Ray/Don (Radon?)

Not sure how my name got on the RTE list, but I will be very busy that weekend and had not planned on attending, So, kindly do not plan on my attendance.

Wish I could make the ride and have some rowdy Oregon fun, maybe next time!

FWFE
Removed.

I plan to ride over in the morning from the Portland area. Leave around 6 am, take hwy 224 to Detroit, drop down to the west end of hwy 242 and take that to Sisters, then down 97 to La Pine. Home ride will be back up 97 and then US26. Should be home around 6pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Duke & I are economically challenged & the Best western would add $15 fer duke. We booked a room at a budget motel a few blocks from the resturant.

The Highlander motel will be $52 incl tax. (no chg fer the dukester) Read a few reviews on tripadvisor ( no norman bates horror stories) Even looked at it on google street view satilite. Looks like it will be Ok for the one night of Sat the 15th. The ph# 541 536-2131 if any of you need a cheap place for the night.

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 8/12/12:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

SockMonkey

Fingerflicker

Big-D

marcusorelius and Duke The Wonder Dog

TomInCA

FJRay's Daughters

Mark and Diane

Jer

Exskibum

wabill

gregory

Duster750hp

ahchiu

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide and Pam

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Panman

Niehart

Tyler

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx and Amy

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

Bluestreek and Cyndi

wingshot

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

Anyone want to get a T-shirt at La Pine with this pic, see Oregon RTE T-shirt thread

5904879131_b826e0fa45.jpg

I'm no longer "Fecking Around", so take me off that list and leave me ON the "In Like Flynn" since I seem to be on both list.

Looks like there are NO rooms available anywhere within 15 miles of La Pine, OR. This lunch-ride seems to have increased the population of La Pine, OR.

Attention everybody !!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I just secured 10 more rooms at the Best Western in Lapine so make your reservation NOW. Make sure to use my name or thr Reuben run to get the discount. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attention everybody !!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I just secured 10 more rooms at the Best Western in Lapine so make your reservation NOW. Make sure to use my name or thr Reuben run to get the discount. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Did you show them the shirt and give them the Ruben stink eye?

Way to go Ray!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

PS I did lube my rear brake today ;)

Right here in the middle of Oregon is probably the best Reuben Sandwich on the planet. A friend of mine owns this little resturant and everything is cooked fresh in house and he does serve beer. If you don't like reuben's the rest of the menu is outstanding also.

phonestuff024.jpg

I am sponsering a RTE September 15th at the Harvest Depot resturant in LaPine Oregon From 11 am to 2 pm. I'll get the address but LaPine is only six blocks long so it's easy to find. I will buy lunch for the first five people and for whoever rides the most distance. There are motels if you want to stay over and I have room for a few. Also have a big shop if you want to do some wrenching.

With the central location we are close to some of the best roads in the west.

Feel free to post this in other places so we can gather a crowd and have some fun.

I have blocked rooms for the 14th and 15th at the local Best Western. They are going to give us their best rate and there are 15 rooms for each night. It looks like we are going to have a good turn out so don't wait to long

Hotel info.

Best Western

Newberry Station

16515 Reed Road & HWY 97

Lapine, Or. 97739

541-536-5130 800-210-8616

The food place is the Harvest Depot and it is on Hwy 97 next to the NAPA store.

If we use up the available rooms here it's only half an hour to Bend.

Right here in the middle of Oregon is probably the best Reuben Sandwich on the planet. A friend of mine owns this little resturant and everything is cooked fresh in house and he does serve beer. If you don't like reuben's the rest of the menu is outstanding also.

phonestuff024.jpg

I am sponsering a RTE September 15th at the Harvest Depot resturant in LaPine Oregon From 11 am to 2 pm. I'll get the address but LaPine is only six blocks long so it's easy to find. I will buy lunch for the first five people and for whoever rides the most distance. There are motels if you want to stay over and I have room for a few. Also have a big shop if you want to do some wrenching.

With the central location we are close to some of the best roads in the west.

Feel free to post this in other places so we can gather a crowd and have some fun.

I have blocked rooms for the 14th and 15th at the local Best Western. They are going to give us their best rate and there are 15 rooms for each night. It looks like we are going to have a good turn out so don't wait to long

Hotel info.

Best Western

Newberry Station

16515 Reed Road & HWY 97

Lapine, Or. 97739

541-536-5130 800-210-8616

The food place is the Harvest Depot and it is on Hwy 97 next to the NAPA store.

If we use up the available rooms here it's only half an hour to Bend.