Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FJRayFinal.jpg
You're a jackass...And that's fucking funny!!
TOTALLY fucking funny!

If someone want to share a room for Friday and Saturday I have an extra bed in my room, PM me if your intrested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings all,

I know that the RTE is still a ways off, but there are quite a few fires up here in Nor Cal at the moment. If anybody planning on riding through Mt Lassen, (HWY 89) FYI, it is currently closed. Over the weekend, we had 15 new fires crop up. HWY 44 East of Redding is closed at the moment. Hopefully, these will be contained soon, and everything will be open.

You might want to check here and see if your route is currently affected and an alternative route is needed.

Gregory

Last edited by a moderator:
By GAWD, I've missed this place. As of a half hour ago, my nearly 3 months without internet service ended. And be damn if this shouldn't be post of the year -- it's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time, but like I said, I've been away and haven't seen Bust's face leering at us from the back end of a sheep in that long either.

Thanks to Doug, the bug man, for keeping me in on this upcoming adventure. (He's hell on them pesky arachnids, too.) I cannot wait to get hold of one of Ray's highly endorsed Reubens, even though it'll probably have me fartin' all night. Jes looking at that picture and I'm salivating.

Welcome back Rich. Looking foward to seeing you next month. If you want shirts to remember this epic event get your order in.

I've been called just about everything in the book but never Reubenesque. I'm not sure if I shoud be insulted or not. :unsure:

Bust, I thought I should warn you in case you should travel down to visit certain forum members in the southern states. No matter how good they tell you Armadilla sex is, just say no. I have an article here in my September National Geogrphic that states that 20 percent of those creatures have leprosy. I hope you haven't already been down there.