Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enough of the Brotherly love. Lets get more signed up for this debacle and you guys can do your man love in Oregon with a full belly :p
+1, Gunny; I will bump this on the other FJR Forum, I will also invite my long time BMW Buddy Seamus MacTreinfhir from Boise, Idaho to this.

If we can get four Irishmen assembled in one spot it officially constitutes a riot in the eyes of law enforcement.

If RenoJohn attends, also Irish, it'll make five; most governments view five Paddy Micks together as a revolution!
I thought five of them was a full drunk tank. :p

Enough of the Brotherly love. Lets get more signed up for this debacle and you guys can do your man love in Oregon with a full belly :p
+1, Gunny; I will bump this on the other FJR Forum, I will also invite my long time BMW Buddy Seamus MacTreinfhir from Boise, Idaho to this.

If we can get four Irishmen assembled in one spot it officially constitutes a riot in the eyes of law enforcement.

If RenoJohn attends, also Irish, it'll make five; most governments view five Paddy Micks together as a revolution!
There is indeed good cause for a Police Van to be called a "Paddy Wagon"! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

There is indeed good cause for a Police Van to be called a "Paddy Wagon"! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

You're in luck. The City of Lapine doesn't even have a police dept. Once in awhile a county mountie drives through but we don't have a donut shop either so the visits are rare. ;)

My Dearest Hibernian Brother ShinyPartsUp, let me clarify two points for you:

Point #1: Chuy was NOT berating a Fellow Fenian, simply stating a known fact about Old Michael!

Point #2: Very Friendly; nothing goes better with a nice reach around than Cerveza Tecate mas fria!
I bow to your beer-addled logic. You are so smart Papa Chuy!

I am afraid, however, to say I can't go on this trip since learning there is no paddy wagon for free scenic rides of the town.

You're in luck. The City of Lapine doesn't even have a police dept. Once in awhile a county mountie drives through but we don't have a donut shop either so the visits are rare. ;)
What came first? The police station or the donut shop? :lol:

What came first? The police station or the donut shop? :lol:
Ooooooh.......I have always told you Kids that Bluestreek was a "Deep Thinker"! Camus, Nietzsche and Einstein have got nothing on our Steve-O!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll cuff you to the back of the Spyder ...
Oh boy! I'm coming!!!

Wow. Talk about a hair trigger.

Hand him a moist towel, Tyler.

biggrin.gif

Reading this brings to mind a line from the epic movie "Blazing Saddles".

"We'll take the C****s and the N*****s, but not the Irish." :p

BUMP REMINDER!

Six weeks from today our Esteemed Oregon RTE Guest of Honor Bustanut joker flies West and starts his week long M/C adventure. If you are attending and are not on the list, please let me know. Also if you do not have a roof over your head for Saturday night September 15, you better get something reserved. If you are camping out, like some of us are, send a Private Message to FJRay to see if he'll let you pitch a tent on his ranch! For those of you who have never met Bust in person before, these are the best known portraits of Mr. Barry Clark:

916129647_WSrVw-L.jpg

BUMP REMINDER!

Six weeks from today our Esteemed Oregon RTE Guest of Honor Bustanut joker flies West and starts his week long M/C adventure. If you are attending and are not on the list, please let me know. Also if you do not have a roof over your head for Saturday night September 15, you better get something reserved. If you are camping out, like some of us are, send a Private Message to FJRay to see if he'll let you pitch a tent on his ranch! For those of you who have never met Bust in person before, these are the best known portraits of Mr. Barry Clark:

916129647_WSrVw-L.jpg

Aren't you going to Yerup or somethin'? :)

BUMP REMINDER!

916129647_WSrVw-L.jpg
Jawohl Arnie, Ich bin ein Berliner! I fly to TXL Berlin tomorrow at 0715, high speed ICE Express train on to Munchen on 8/5 at 0845. Es geht mir gut, Schatzie!

BUMP REMINDER!

916129647_WSrVw-L.jpg
Jawohl Arnie, Ich bin ein Berliner! I fly to TXL Berlin tomorrow at 0715, high speed ICE Express train on to Munchen on 8/5 at 0845. Es geht mir gut, Schatzie!

Have a Strawberry Schulties beer on the K'dam for me, will ya. :jealoussmiley:

Make sure that you venture into KaDeWe (Kaufhaus des Westens). It is to Berlin what Harrods is to London... Seven floors of wonder! Have a great trip.