Oregon RTE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://brothelangelsladies.com/main.html Brother Rich: RenoJohn, AJ and I were going to take Bust here, but since he has NO interest in women it would just be a waste of time, effort and money!
Well damn, it's too bad I won't be along for that ride. In my current state, I'd happily "waste" your money, RJ's and Bust's on Kitty and Simone. :dribble:

Good lookin' out for those guys Rich. ;) I'd hate to see this ruined on my account.

I'll be sure to load up on Zoloft ,or something to that effect... It helps dampen my desires.
That's downright courteous of you, Bust. Sounds like you're going to be a fine guest -- as long as you remember to take a week's dosage before you leave Bridgeport. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are traveling 439 miles the first day. That's pretty good for an old codger with a bad back. The second day you are traveling 93 miles, so I figure Bust must be gonna walk on crutches or something. Then on the third day its a whopping 131 miles to Lee Vining, CA. By the end of the following week, you guys should reach Oregon. I'm still looking to see if I can swing this ride or not, but I will be in Kingman to pull Barry's chair out from underneath him at the Mexican restaurant.

Big-D ya read it wrong. They (we) or go'n to Beatty or Tonopah the first day. 2nd day they are ride'n to Sacramento.(lee vining fer lunch) The plan is to make bust'a nut's back sore enough he won't want to stop & hump stray sheep he see's along the way! :w00t:

You guys are traveling 439 miles the first day. That's pretty good for an old codger with a bad back. The second day you are traveling 93 miles, so I figure Bust must be gonna walk on crutches or something. Then on the third day its a whopping 131 miles to Lee Vining, CA. By the end of the following week, you guys should reach Oregon. I'm still looking to see if I can swing this ride or not, but I will be in Kingman to pull Barry's chair out from underneath him at the Mexican restaurant.
Big-D ya read it wrong. They (we) or go'n to Beatty or Tonopah the first day. 2nd day they are ride'n to Sacramento.(lee vining fer lunch) The plan is to make bust'a nut's back sore enough he won't want to stop & hump stray sheep he see's along the way! :w00t:
Big Dan, The Man: Mark and Dukie are right! First night on the road is a hotel in either Beatty or Tonopah (preferabley T-Pah!); Wednesday 9/12. Second night on the road is at SacramentoMike's palatial mansion estate in downtown Sacramento, where the Men are Men and the Sheep run really scared; that is on Thursday 9/13.

Friday night's lodging will be at either Medford, Oregon or it will be at Klamath Falls, Oregon. SacramentoMike has a long ass day's ride that will run us out to the coast.

However, Bugnatr - DougiePoo has a shorter route at a higher elevation charted to keep us cool planned that will take us to K-Falls in half the time and half the mileage.

Looks like our fire fighting gents are getting a handle on some of the big blazes in Northern Ca. so the smoke should be mostly gone in 3 weeks. I'm going to try to meet up with you boys in Lee Vining for lunch and ride part way to sac of tomatoes on Thursday.

Rumors have it Tyler may ride up to my place Thursday and ride north with me and whoever up HWY 49/ 89 on friday.

Looks like our fire fighting gents are getting a handle on some of the big blazes in Northern Ca. so the smoke should be mostly gone in 3 weeks. I'm going to try to meet up with you boys in Lee Vining for lunch and ride part way to sac of tomatoes on Thursday.

Rumors have it Tyler may ride up to my place Thursday and ride north with me and whoever up HWY 49/ 89 on friday.
BugDoug, count me in for riding North with you and Tyler! I'd rather ride with a "hottie" like Tyler than Bust any day, plus if you'd shave your legs you are kind of cute too!

ATTENTION: The Bustanut joker La Pine, Oregon Ride to Eat Rolling Cluster **** starts two weeks from today. If you are going and are not on the list below, please let me know and I will add you to the list. If you are on the list and are now NOT going, due to a sex change operation or you have turned Italian, please let me know and I will remove you from the Attendance List.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU'RE ATTENDING AND ARE NOT ON THE LIST BELOW-GIVE ME A SHOUT AND I'LL ADD YOU ASAP! Current Attendance Roster for Oregon Ride to Eat in September! List as of 8/12/12:

IN LIKE FLYNN: Please Note: If you are packing a pillion passenger with you please let me know and I will add their name behind yours as the Rider! Such as dcarver and Fairlaner!

Bluestreek and Cyndi

SockMonkey

Fingerflicker

Big-D

marcusorelius and Duke The Wonder Dog

TomInCA

FJRay's Daughters

Mark and Diane

Jer

Exskibum

wabill

gregory

Duster750hp

ahchiu

lustypan

Fairlaner

Jorstin

cali_rider

bikerskier

juniorfjr

gfran and Cindy

Longrider

dcarver

huchieglide and Pam

puppychow

Tucson Joe

Fly Bye

wingshot

GalaxyBlue

Bugnatr

NightShine

Dr. Rich

SacramentoMike

RPrice

Bustanut joker

FJRay

escapefjrtist

alchemy

Old Michael

BeemerDonS

rogdeb

Niehart

Tyler

AuburnFJR

blufjr

n20sx and Amy

Kph

Dudewado

ShinyPartsUp and Kat

VStromDewey

HotRodZilla

barb

Still fecking around list:

wingshot

Bokerfork

SkooterG

BikerGeek99

RenoJohn

1. SockMonkey
  2. Fingerflicker
  3. Big-D
  4. marcusorelius and Duke The Wonder Dog
  5. TomInCA
  6. FJRay's Daughters
  7. Mark and Diane
  8. Jer
  9. Exskibum
  10. wabill
  11. gregory
  12. Duster750hp
  13. ahchiu
  14. lustypan
  15. Fairlaner
  16. Jorstin
  17. cali_rider
  18. bikerskier
  19. juniorfjr
  20. gfran and Cindy
  21. Longrider
  22. dcarver
  23. huchieglide and Pam
  24. puppychow
  25. Tucson Joe
  26. Fly Bye
  27. wingshot
  28. GalaxyBlue
  29. Bugnatr
  30. NightShine
  31. Dr. Rich
  32. SacramentoMike
  33. RPrice
  34. Bustanut joker
  35. FJRay
  36. escapefjrtist
  37. alchemy
  38. Old Michael
  39. BeemerDonS
  40. rogdeb
  41. Niehart
  42. Tyler
  43. AuburnFJR
  44. blufjr
  45. n20sx and Amy
  46. Kph
  47. Dudewado
  48. ShinyPartsUp and Kat
  49. VStromDewey
  50. HotRodZilla
  51. barb

Still fecking around list:

1. Bluestreek and Cyndi
  2. wingshot
  3. Bokerfork
  4. SkooterG
  5. BikerGeek99
  6. RenoJohn

Man, that's a pile o' people! Prolly gonna be trouble. ( ...I'm bringing a stick.)

biggrin.gif

Man, that's a pile o' people! Prolly gonna be trouble. ( ...I'm bringing a stick.)

biggrin.gif

With this bunch ya better bring an electric cattleprod! :p

Cattle Prod??? :) Schweet! I've been looking forward to a bit of SnOM.
Fixed. :D

biggrin.gif
A big one? While speaking softly? :D
Tyler, Barry and Mark: Be very careful there, "stick" is Fenian code speak for "Irish Shillelagh"! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
And "Irish Shillelagh" is Oregon code for " Dream on teenage Queen"

You can take Cyndi and I off the fecking around list and put us on Flynn's list (who's Flynn? :unsure: :) )

We have hotel reservations in Klamouth Falls Best Western Olympic Friday and Saturday
Got it, Steve and Cyndi! https://www.inlikeflynn.com/flynn.html Came from Irish-American actor Errol Flynn, can also use "In Like O'Keeffe!", or "In Like Stanley!" Do not use "In Like McNamara!".

The phrase "In like Flynn" originated as a coarse reference to Errol Flynn's powers as a seducer. In November, 1942, Flynn was charged with statutory rape, arrested and brought to trial, then acquitted. He was charged with having sexual intercourse with two girls under the age of 18. (He was 33 at the time). It was Flynn's belief that the Los Angeles district attorney had made him a scapegoat for Hollywood in order to discipline the film community. Jerry Giesler (Flynn's ace lawyer) considered Flynn an excellent witness and thought that his "gentlemanly demeanor throughout the trial had been an important factor". A new phrase was added to the English language: "In Like Flynn".