• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out wrecked 2009 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a note to say how awesome a job Extramarine did packing and shipping the motor and parts. Thanks for the extra attention to detail, Wayne!

I'm not sure who this "extra" Marine guy is, but if my daughter keeps making homemade brownies at 10pm, I'll resemble that remark for sure...

Like I said, all I could picture is that Samsonite commercial with the gorilla..

I'm glad everything arrived safely and intact. One of the bright spots was the gentleman at FrieghtQuote.com that helpe me set the shipment up. It was a very smooth process from start to finish with them, and the shipping was reasonable.

Thanks!

Wayne

Just a note to say how awesome a job Extramarine did packing and shipping the motor and parts. Thanks for the extra attention to detail, Wayne!

Here is a photo bucket album with pictures of the items I still have for sale. If you see it, it's for sale.

Misc 2009 FJR Parts

Here is a list of the parts that are shown in the slideshow link.

Givi adapter, PCA plate, Frame, Bent front sub frame, rear brake lever and mount, steering stem, rear light sub harness, main wire harness, rear taillight, OE top clamp, ignition with one key, front brake calipers with hoses, ABS pump and mount, rear brake reservoir, battery box, R&R cover plate, overflow hose, kill switch housing, coolant pipe, abs sensor rings, coolant overflow tank, gas tank rear mount, thermostat housing, air box, coolant/radiator hose, right side cover, left side cover, headlight (broken but repairable), inner fairing covers (front), throttle tube, OE bar ends, clutch line, throttle cables, fuel line, handlebars, T bar, ECM, seat tray, seat adjustor, seat release cable, windshield bracket, windshield motor and brackets, turn signals front, lower front fairing, fuel line clip, left B panel dash, windshield W, throttle bodies, clutch perch, brake res, speedo gauge cluster, OE brake and clutch levers, voltage regulator, kickstand mount and switch, rear brake arm, ignition coils and boots, axles front and rear, pair system, windshield controller, triple clamp cover lower, center stand, shifter linkage

Not pictured – set of v strom hand guard mounting bolts (hardware only, no handguards).

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the front fender for sale, or did that not survive? I skimmed through all 5 pages, but didn't see mention of it...then again, I've been known to miss stuff. I need it to test a theory...

**Edit - picture added - pm sent.

Yes, I do have the rear brake master cylinder- I'll snap a picture and send it in a few.

Wayne

IMG_0505_zps5776b503.jpg

Package arrived today - many thanks!