• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pay It Forward

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brand new face shield for HJC Symax helmet. No longer have the helmet, and found this while cleaning out the gear locker.

IMG_3775_zps1r56amrq.jpg

IMG_3776_zpsrdxsmtir.jpg

"Handle, Seat" off a 2016 with about 5k miles.

Buying a 50l top case, so had to change out the stock mount, which Yamaha calls a 'Handle, Seat'.

Its glossy black, and has small paint chip in one of the arms. Dont know where this came from, since there has never been a top case mounted to it.

Photos on request via PM plse.

You pay shipping from 98229.

Thx

-Steve

EDIT Mar 24; Part has a new home with Chazglenn3.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got OEM passenger pegs to give.

Finally above freezing here in Alberta, Canada. So I was able to install the mini floorboards my wife requested.

I also have the original 2007 windshield to give. There are no scratches on it, but it is 10 years old so it's not as crystal clear as the new one.

I bought a V-Stream tall shield, so I don't need it. Hopefully someone can use it.

Just cleaned the garage and this is going to the metal pile unless someone wants it...

Now up on the auction block for 0.00 is a home made rack for Gen II, the guy handed it to me when I bought my bike, "used it fer goin to town" I mounted a SHAD 50 liter top case so I don't ever see me using it and hate to just scrap it...it is actually pretty solid built from aluminum tubing.

https://flic.kr/p/J2cWFe

https://flic.kr/p/J2cWRV

I also have the original 2007 windshield to give. There are no scratches on it, but it is 10 years old so it's not as crystal clear as the new one.I bought a V-Stream tall shield, so I don't need it. Hopefully someone can use it.
Still available?

If your preferred ear tips are ER-6 ones then I have a few lying about somewhere....let me know if so and I'll put the hunt on.
My preferred ear tips are the MC5 ones that are shaped like mushrooms. Right-most ear tips in the picture here.

But sure, if you're willing to hunt for them I'm willing to give them a try.
Apologies for the delayed followup...been on the road. 3K miles in 2 weeks through NV, UT, MT, ID, WA, OR and CA.

The ear tips that I have don't match the ones you're looking for. Best of luck with the search!

If your preferred ear tips are ER-6 ones then I have a few lying about somewhere....let me know if so and I'll put the hunt on.
My preferred ear tips are the MC5 ones that are shaped like mushrooms. Right-most ear tips in the picture here.

But sure, if you're willing to hunt for them I'm willing to give them a try.
Apologies for the delayed followup...been on the road. 3K miles in 2 weeks through NV, UT, MT, ID, WA, OR and CA.

The ear tips that I have don't match the ones you're looking for. Best of luck with the search!
Thanks for looking, 'preciate it!

Free for the taking

I have a pair of tires from a small displacement sportbike just sitting around. My son swapped them out 3 years ago on a new bike purchase for his girlfriend. They have less than 50 miles on them and have been stored out of the sun in a shed in my back yard. Now it's time to clean up and they are available - locally only, I will not ship them, Milpitas - San Jose Bay Area only.

Front tire IRC Road Winner RX-01F 110/70-17 M/C 54S Born date 5013

Rear tire IRC Road Winner RX-01R 140/70-17 M/C 66S Born date 5013

Nearly 4 years old - made in Thailand - tread depth in new condition. Good tires for commuting, not canyon blasting.

If interested send me a PM

Brodie

🙂

I have a set of vstrom hand guards that someone can have for the price of shipping. The right one has the loop around the brake pivot broken, but could be repaired if someone was so inclined. PM me your phone number and I can text you pictures. I got them on the thread here but I'm not going to try to install them.

Free to a good home. Heated gear single wiring harness. If you can make use of it, it's yours. PM me with your mailing address, my karma needs a boost.

Thanks, Baz

IMG_1729_zpsjurrb2sf.jpg

IMG_1732_zpsqig7etiu.jpg

Happy 2021 everyone!

I thought I would start off this year resurrecting the concept of Paying it Forward. Back in 2009, our good forum friend, Fred W, started this thread with the idea of giving something good to another, with the stipulation that they "pay it forward" with a gift of their own of like kind to someone else, thereby perpetuating this stream of goodness...

After my extreme good fortune recently bouncing around off of Bambis and such with nary a scratch on my person, and most of the damage to my bike being covered by insurance, I figured I had better do something to try to replenish my good karma stash.
So here's the deal: What I am offering up here is FREE, [SIZE=12pt]FREE,[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt] FREE!![/SIZE] The ONLY catch is that you must have something to offer up for Free in kind. That's the "Pay It Forward" part. It will work out best if the item you have to Pay Forward is approximately equal in value, or slightly more. No junky crap or the PIF will die.
This thread has worked out OK through the years, but kind of died away. With 2020 firmly behind us, I think we could all add a bit to our "good karma stash".

So, in the words of a great man...

Here's my item to get the ball rolling:
IMG-3521.jpg

This is a complete heated grip assembly for a 2nd generation FJR.

These intact and ready to install heated grips came from my 2nd '06 Advanced Edition FJR. The grip rubber is in good shape because they were covered with grip puppies all the time they were in service. 

If you have a 2nd gen. FJR, these will fit right in place, your bike is factory wired to accept this OEM accessory. If you ever wondered what fit in place of that filler plate in your dash cover under your left hand, this is it.

I am offering this FREE (or best offer)

All you need do is pay shipping - AND HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN LIKE KIND TO PAY FORWARD! 
If you live here in the San Jose Bay Area, shipping means you swing on by and we install it, then go for a ride!

Anyone interested?
Send me a PM

Brodie
😇

Good to see you here, Brodie.  Guess you're ducking Covid so far?  I don't need the swag, just wanted to say thanks.  And if you don't know, if Brodie had it, it's pristine.  And if he helps you install it (probably meaning "he installs it for you,") it will be done right!  Kudos, buddy.