pazzo knock offs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what color is everybody getting?
Really dude? Really?
:****:
Clever use of a smiley ain't gonna cover the gheyest post you EVER made, Francine.
GregM, you do know full well, as your illegitimate bastard Step Pappy I am always so very proud of you My Son! Even with your Big Ears and propensity to send FJR's flying down the roadway and with your constant humping of Don Carver's and Richard's legs!

But, as much as it pains me to have to agree with our FJR Forum Designated Manatee Molester RadioHowie: That truly is one of the most tooty-fruity-rooty-tooty Castro Gulch in San Francisco gay posts that you have ever perpetuated upon our Fine FJR Forum!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So what color is everybody getting? The orange certainly look cool, but on a Cerulean Silver 04?

And anybody got any comments on motomarts vs. 144mph variants?

To be honest they all look the same on the different web sites, and as they all come from Hong Kong, I can only assume that they most likely are from the same supplier.....but then again. BTW I have the silver with black adjuster. :kiss2: :bleh:

What exactly do aftermarket levers offer? More leverage? :huh:

I'm wondering the same thing. I saw one reply about the thermal properties, but I'm still curious as to why everyone else is buying them.
I'm a two finger brake/clutcher and would like to have a better bend with less lever to hit my other fingers.

Every bike needs a little gold...suspension would be better but levers will do. :Rkingsmiley:

What exactly do aftermarket levers offer? More leverage? :huh:
I'm wondering the same thing. I saw one reply about the thermal properties, but I'm still curious as to why everyone else is buying them.
I put Pazzos on my Blackbird in '06 due to a group buy Warchild orchestrated. It was the first farkle on that bike that I was sure I was going to have buyers remorse over -- since I thought I was buying them for the bling factor in a knee jerk reaction to the farkle Satan putting up another group buy (at the time, Warchild and I had 2 motorcycles in common).

But once I had them on the XX, I not only had no buyer's remorse, but I was requesting that they make a pair to fit the FJR. When they finally did a year or two year later, I immediately bought a pair of Pazzos for the FJR. Not one regret there, either.

It ain't the bling. For me, it's the ergonomics. I keep two fingers resting on the brake and clutch levers most of the time. (I have the long levers which work great for my two finger operation, and the way I adjust them, they don't pinch my ring or pinky fingers.) Especially with the clutch, the bend in these levers, when adjusted properly, just makes pulling, releasing, feathering much easier and less fatiguing. That's the reason they're one of my better farkles.

I finally convinced myself to order some. I didn't really need them, did it anyways :glare:

Got the black ones with the red adjuster, for those that want to know :spruce_up:

There are numerous sellers in HK.

24.99 + 7.99 shipping
Yeahbut.. The "higher" priced units are proven performers.. For the fiddteen bucks I ain't going to risk it.

Hmmmm............yes, I'm going to die a flaming death. They used to say running a CT was crazy :rolleyes:

Looky looky

IMG069.jpg

Sure a CT on'a bike is nutz...But what about them crazy assed Wright Brothers?

Those two were nukin futs! :dribble:

Waiting for mine.. :)

A mini review of the 144MPH Levers as found on EBay.

Ordered on Mar 24th and received on April 4th, a 12 day trip from Hong Kong for $9.99 in shipping.

The look is great with very small visible machining marks on the anodized levers. The tolerances are a little loose but function is great after installation with a little white lithium grease. They went on as easy as the OEM levers came off which is good because no instructions or documentation comes in the package. The adjustments are probably not as definite as the other aftermarket levers but I was able to find a sweet spot to my liking very quickly. The best part about these levers comes in the shape. The dogleg shape is much better ergonomically for my two finger clutch one finger brake style of operation. Where before I had to roll up on the grip to get a good knuckle hook with my middle finger on the clutch it now rests at that point naturally. The improved bend is fully disengaged before the lever contacts the fingers still on the grip. I opted for the shorties but the full lever would probably be the way to go for full finger lever operators. I give these levers a solid two thumbs up. :good: :good:

My Fake Pazzo levers arrived today. :yahoo: They look pretty good to me. Especially for $41 shipped. As you can see, I got the absolutely gorgeous tuitty-fruitty orange with black adjuster. Those colors bring out the brilliance in my eyes don't you know. :wub:

FakePazzoLevers1.jpg

FakePazzoLevers0.jpg

Only thing I see that I am assuming are NOT on the real deal high $$$$$ originals are machining marks which you can see in the next two photos. Now I couldn't give a rat's ass about that, but point it out in case some might. You only really notice the marks at certain angles/lighting conditions.

FakePazzoLevers3.jpg

FakePazzoLevers2.jpg

Can't wait to get them on the FJR where they will be mostly covered by the V-Strom hand guards!

My Fake Pazzo levers arrived today. :yahoo: They look pretty good to me. Especially for $41 shipped. As you can see, I got the absolutely gorgeous tuitty-fruitty orange with black adjuster. Those colors bring out the brilliance in my eyes don't you know. :wub:
Ditto, only mine are black on black and are already on the bike!

1243880498_taSWc-L.jpg

1243881876_nXha9-L.jpg

Must be the same ones - $41 delivered (about a week) and the same slight machining marks. They look pretty good to me, too.