• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PILOT ROAD 2 Group (Self) Buy for FJRForum.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great price!!! Luckily the set I ordered last week is on back order and I was able to cancel them

PLEASE PLEASE put me down for a set!

Thank for getting this together.

Pls send PayPal info, thanks.

Edit:

Original Transaction

Date Status Amount

Feb. 13, 2008 Completed -$279.95 USD

Thanks Toe

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]You have sent $289.95 USD to....[/SIZE]

Paypal sent. Thanks Toe B)

Very nice! :clapping: Thanks! pls PM with instructions

edit:

You have sent $289.95 USD to ,,,,

THANKS TOE!!!

Toecutter,

Count me in for a set!! Please send me the info for Paypal!!

Thanks... Good Work!!

WW

Edit update: Got your PM... PAID

You have sent $279.95 USD

NICE JOB TOE!!!

WW

Any chance the supplier would ship to Canada?
I'll ask....If not, would it be worth the hassle to drive to another forum members' place to pick some up? There is always the Assistance Directory
Toe; Did you get a chance to ask about shipping to Canada? I'm about 2 hours from the border at Buffalo. It would be a lot more convenient to have them shipped to me but if there was a forum member in that area who would be willing to receive them for me then that would be choice number two. I'd still have to pay duty at the border so extra shipping costs would be preferable. My truck eats gas big time. :glare:

Toe; Did you get a chance to ask about shipping to Canada?
I asked, but haven't heard back. Based on info from their website and other sales, they only ship to the lower 48.

If there was a forum member in that area who would be willing to receive them for me then that would be choice number two.
Anybody wanna help out a NAFO brother?

Mr. Toe,

I would like to pick up a set also.

Could you please PM me with the information as to whom/where I need to make a PayPal contribution.

THANK YOU SIR!!!

PayPal payment sent...Thanks again Toe!!!!

I`ll take a set also. Thanks.

Done, thanks

I asked, but haven't heard back. Based on info from their website and other sales, they only ship to the lower 48.

If there was a forum member in that area who would be willing to receive them for me then that would be choice number two.
I don't know what the regular price for these tires are but judging by the response this must be a bargain. What IS the going rate for them anyways? I'm sure they're higher here in Canada. If anyone would be interested in receiving a set for me then forwarding them along to me I'd be happy to make it worth their while monetarily. It would involve taking them to the post office, having them weighed, making out the documents, paying for the postage and kissing them goodbye. If anyone wants to make some bucks for their trouble then get back to me.

I bought a pair last fall. I paid $297 plus shipping. They were a bit expensive compared to some of the other tires available but I like them very much.

John

I don't know what the regular price for these tires are but judging by the response this must be a bargain. What IS the going rate for them anyways? I'm sure they're higher here in Canada. If anyone would be interested in receiving a set for me then forwarding them along to me I'd be happy to make it worth their while monetarily. It would involve taking them to the post office, having them weighed, making out the documents, paying for the postage and kissing them goodbye. If anyone wants to make some bucks for their trouble then get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.