Play Money

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbreeze

Reaction score
I have been selling some parts and doing this and that and trying to get my paypal account built back up. Right now I have about $200 to play with. Hopefully there will be more soon, but who knows? Anyway, I got to thinking about what to do with this "play money".

I am thinking about the MVS bar riser,

the PCA piece that moves the Givi trunk back, and the helmet locks that go with it

A Russell Day Long (someday, maybe)

aftermarket exhaust (2 Bros? V&H? Holeshot?)

I am happy with my windshield. Don't need a throttle lock.

What would you do with the extra coin?

Clearwater lights, or something similar. Extra visibility and night vision is a good thing.

Believe me, we could spend your small good fortune many time over. Dangerous question for this forum. :yahoo:

DSC_4454Aa.jpg

I'd take a walk on the darkside. 200 bucks should take care of everything.

IMG_0154.jpg

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I'll bite. With $200, I'd probably work on my riding gear, maybe a new pair of really nice gloves or riding pants.

good ideas. I may spend half of it on strippers, and just waste the other half. :rolleyes:

I like the hotel rooms idea. maybe I could squeeze three nights and gas for a road trip out of it...

The lights are a good idea too.

You can keep the car tire though. :dribble:

Yep, this was my first thought

Hot Italian (SFW)

I saw one yesterday at the place I get my Coupe serviced. Wow.....

But you meant the Feej, right? I'd probably look into upgrading any gear that's past it's "sell by" date. Gloves, boots?