Please Help

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok i took the photo down to the boys at the crime lab and they discovered it was doctored, it wasnt Wheaton afterall. With a little help from the Feds we were able to restore most of the picture:

Wheat2.jpg

It was TWN!! :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a hoax. and a very obvious one at that. No mortal can put the family jewels in that close a proximity to an FJR tank that has been ridden in the past three days. Even superman would pass out from the roasting that would ensue, and Wheaton is upright. I will send nothing. He needs to go to Washinton, DC and see what he can do about donations there. CCook

It's a hoax. and a very obvious one at that. No mortal can put the family jewels in that close a proximity to an FJR tank that has been ridden in the past three days. Even superman would pass out from the roasting that would ensue, and Wheaton is upright. I will send nothing. He needs to go to Washinton, DC and see what he can do about donations there. CCook
OK, as the person who had to go through the trauma of taking that picture, this accusation just flat out pisses me off. I think Wheaton needs to pay you a visit, so you can see his riding attire in person. :angry:

That's it, I'm cashing in my retirement account and putting it into a fund to help everyone out,just pm me and I'll send money for any unworthy cause.

Hey I got a better Idea,Lets send all our old gear to say the radman and he can send it out to the needy souls who are in need.

Sorry rad shouldn't have dragged you into this don't think you've even read this yet.

My girlfriend asked me to cover myself with white shoe polish and put on a red helmet before making love. It sounded a little strange to me, so I looked at my browser's history and saw that she had visited that photo 73 times. Now it's over between us! I should never have started up with a woman I met in a biker bar.

My girlfriend asked me to cover myself with white shoe polish and put on a red helmet before making love. It sounded a little strange to me, so I looked at my browser's history and saw that she had visited that photo 73 times. Now it's over between us! I should never have started up with a woman I met in a biker bar.
Daviddowns

That's too funny :clapping:

...aand to Wheaton

Mobsters.jpg

Bro, seen as how I don't trust PayPal nor Western Union I'm sending some...er...business associates of mine to IL with the cash.

Needless to say, it's all used bills in small denominations :unsure:

Stef

For the love of (omitted religious theme per Forum Guidelines)

Will you all PLEASE stop resurrecting this thread! The images are being burned deep into my psyche and I can't take it. The beer's not helping ... switching to stronger medicinal relief. My (omitted religious theme per Forum Guidelines) man are you that afraid of a little sunlight?

My apologies if the reference to “resurrecting” is in violation of the Forum Guidelines.

Well Ladies and Gentleman it looks like Wheaties will be showing up in all your towns in nothing but the attire he has in the photo from the first post.

The Paypal account only has $71.22 in it after paypal fees. Come on folks, it will go for a good cause. Do we really want to have to sell Valetz's Rick Meyer seat to get anywhere in the ballpark of the price of a new stich????? :evilsmiley03: I hope it does not have to come to this....

Thanks to the people who have sent money it will not go to waste. Wheaties and I promise......

Dana

If this post somehow upsets you please refer to the Standard Disclaimer in the first post of this thread.

Thank You from The Management....

Well Ladies and Gentleman it looks like Wheaties will be showing up in all your towns in nothing but the attire he has in the photo from the first post.
The Paypal account only has $71.22 in it after paypal fees. Come on folks, it will go for a good cause. Do we really want to have to sell Valetz's Rick Meyer seat to get anywhere in the ballpark of the price of a new stich????? :evilsmiley03: I hope it does not have to come to this....

Thanks to the people who have sent money it will not go to waste. Wheaties and I promise......

Dana

If this post somehow upsets you please refer to the Standard Disclaimer in the first post of this thread.

Thank You from The Management....
Do you know how long it takes to get the check on a re-finance?? I'm pushing it through as fast as I can!!

[SIZE=18pt]Anything to get that picture off the web![/SIZE]

I just realized that this whole Aerostich mess is going to have to be resolved before EOM or we are undoubtedly going to be run out of Lewisburg or, maybe, West Virginia completely. :unsure: . I'm sure that Wheaton would go completely unnoticed at WFO, what with man boob contests and Tiara wearing fellers, but we are a more respectable bunch here in the east. Folks just don't understand that sort of thing. Surely one of our wealthier forum members could help a brother out? I'd set up a little Jerrys Kids cup down at the local Seben Leben, maybe with "the picture" attached, but I'm afraid it may result in a lengthening of my rap sheet.

I just realized that this whole Aerostich mess is going to have to be resolved before EOM or we are undoubtedly going to be run out of Lewisburg or, maybe, West Virginia completely. :unsure: . I'm sure that Wheaton would go completely unnoticed at WFO, what with man boob contests and Tiara wearing fellers, but we are a more respectable bunch here in the east. Folks just don't understand that sort of thing. Surely one of our wealthier forum members could help a brother out? I'd set up a little Jerrys Kids cup down at the local Seben Leben, maybe with "the picture" attached, but I'm afraid it may result in a lengthening of my rap sheet.

I disagree...I jes gotta knock a few teeth out and skip a shower or two and I'll fit right in with the locals...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: