Please Help

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW - I thought I was pale. So where is the suncreen??

Sorry - but the July trip to MotoGP is requiring all of the spare monies these days.

Good luck on the collection!!

Diane

I tried to add my .02 to help you out, but paypal won't accept any thing under a dollar. :angry:

Oh man, Wheaton....dooooood.....say it ain't so.

Looks like I have no choice but to send a few bucks for a new Wheatie stitch. We can't have you running around appalachia this fall in that attire. Folks around 'dem parts would have their way with you.

I was going to invite you to stay on the way out...but now I'm not so sure, what with you picking up pennies and all! :superstition:

That's okay. I just bent over and picked up 2 pennies out on the sidewalk so yer covered. Scared the neighbors though...

Errr..... you might not want to be bending over in public, dressed like that. At least not until you get some protection from the Stich. There's all kinda weirdos out there you know. :)

Jill

Dear Wheaton,

You have a good friend - TriggerT. He helped me with the Nelson bag vs rear seat. In return - there will be a $25.00 donation to the "Save Wheaton's Skin Fund."

Thanks TriggerT !!!

Diane

2006 FJR1300

Oh man, Wheaton....dooooood.....say it ain't so.
Looks like I have no choice but to send a few bucks for a new Wheatie stitch. We can't have you running around appalachia this fall in that attire. Folks around 'dem parts would have their way with you.

I was going to invite you to stay on the way out...but now I'm not so sure, what with you picking up pennies and all! :superstition:
Thanks Mike...I think... :huh:

Dear Wheaton,
You have a good friend - TriggerT. He helped me with the Nelson bag vs rear seat. In return - there will be a $25.00 donation to the "Save Wheaton's Skin Fund."

Thanks TriggerT !!!

Diane

2006 FJR1300

Thanks Dianne & Trigger, too. :)

So what are we up to now opt8low? a buck-fiddy after paypal? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Last I checked, which was last night, you are at about only 100 dollars.

That will just cover gas......

Come on folks, let's get this man a stich........

Dana