Please Help

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill chip in for a Bullet........we will only need one. Much cheaper than a stitch. We could even make some money selling the organs if we place the slug correctly! :rolleyes:

Whoa! :blink:

Nice photochop job there pasting my helmet on TriggerT's body. :) If you guys really look at it it's easy to see...and by the way, my body is not near that muscular :huh:
You want me to look at that again.

I don't Think SO! :dribble:

Hmmm.... no bugs on him. Must be a Trailer Queen. :glare:

I've roomed with him: that's not photo chopped. :unsure:

B)

I don’t think I’ve seen a more worthy cause. Paypal sent! :)

I’d be more than willing to take the “after” picture, but I’m gonna need some gas money too. ;)

[SIZE=24pt]i'm offended... [/SIZE]

how dare you post a persons name/monikor/handle...

ANY forum memember in need of ANYTHING is a VALID need...

no names, please....

paypal sent...

Sorry, I didn't get around to sending the money till just now. Fighting the flue. We need one of the fundraiser gauges, to let us all know how close we are to our goal of getting Wheaties a Stich.

He's wearing gloves! This kind of riding gear just doesn't call for gloves. Perhaps a baggy tank top, wind-whipped to show off the back, but not gloves. Dark glasses might be a good idea too.

Maybe the photo should be sent to a modeling agency. There must be some kind of publication that is looking for this kind of model. Remuneration could then be chanelled towards the 'Stich fund.

Jill

i just spent all my spare cash on a rusty spoon so i can gouge out my eyes.

i can't afford a stich for myself. let him eat rocket.

Money sent!! Is it me, or does he have them under-roos on backwards.. :blink: Smitty