PNW Spring 2010 - Tech Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on topic!

Anyone need a set up upgraded ground isolators?

clicky for details

Art has already sent my fuse block mount, so now's the time if anyone wants anything from him.

Should still arrive in time for Tech Day. :)

My fuse block mount - predrilled for my Centek gear :)

clicky

Art is "roadrunner" here, so reach out and let him know what you want. Prices are very reasonable as he's not making this gear with profits in mind. Costs are covered plus shipping. :)

Back on topic!
Anyone need a set up upgraded ground isolators?

clicky for details

Art has already sent my fuse block mount, so now's the time if anyone wants anything from him.

Should still arrive in time for Tech Day. :)

My fuse block mount - predrilled for my Centek gear :)

clicky

Art is "roadrunner" here, so reach out and let him know what you want. Prices are very reasonable as he's not making this gear with profits in mind. Costs are covered plus shipping. :)
Hey everyone,

I'm thinking I might bring the "fuzeblock" I ordered a few weeks ago.....I paid $86 w/ shipping but I don't think I'll be using it. Anyone want it for $50?

Thanks

David -- Glad to see that you're able to make tech day. With as many folks as are coming, there's got to be someone who needs a fuze block...with the proper coaching B) we might even convince ahchiu or sportsguy to install two for future unknown projects. ;)

--G

Mine is going in for sure. :)
Bracket is en route now, so should be in hand easily for the event. :)

Hi Sportsguy! I enjoyed meeting you on the Edmonds ferry last week. I can't make the tech day in Auburn as I will be land sailing on Ivanpah dry lake, CA that weekend. I hope to make the May date at Desert Valley Moto in Prosser. I went to the 2007 tech day there and learned alot. I last summer had Mr. Luke at DVM install the Race-Tech upgrade on the front end on the way to Moscow for WFO. Nice improvement. I have Centech in my tailpiece as well. You can see it in my Tankbag Electrification Installation photos.

Have a good Wiring session!

-Sirby

Am I reading that there are a surplus of mounted fuse blocks available for Techday, and that one of them might fit my '05???
Hi bikerskier,I think you'd have no problem putting the fuzeblock in your 05.  It's yours if you want it?  You don't have to commit to it either,  I'll bring it to the meet no matter what.ThanksDavid

Am I reading that there are a surplus of mounted fuse blocks available for Techday, and that one of them might fit my '05???
Hi bikerskier,I think you'd have no problem putting the fuzeblock in your 05.  It's yours if you want it?  You don't have to commit to it either,  I'll bring it to the meet no matter what.ThanksDavid

Thanks!

Cost?

Mine is going in for sure. :)
Bracket is en route now, so should be in hand easily for the event. :)

Hi Sportsguy! I enjoyed meeting you on the Edmonds ferry last week. I can't make the tech day in Auburn as I will be land sailing on Ivanpah dry lake, CA that weekend. I hope to make the May date at Desert Valley Moto in Prosser. I went to the 2007 tech day there and learned alot. I last summer had Mr. Luke at DVM install the Race-Tech upgrade on the front end on the way to Moscow for WFO. Nice improvement. I have Centech in my tailpiece as well. You can see it in my Tankbag Electrification Installation photos.

Have a good Wiring session!

-Sirby
Well it's too bad you won't make the Tech Day, but at least your reason sounds... Umm ... MILES better than anything I could come up with! I'm hope the guys nail down the date soon for the Desert Valley Tech event, too. A quick call last week didn't get me any closer to a date. They're still thinking on it. :)

Drop a note when you get back. It might be nice to ride beside some BMW's this summer. :)

Can anyone install my GPS hardwire for me? I'd say "help me do it", but I admit total defeat in anything electrical.

I'd post up that I'd trade oil/fluid changes for electrical work, but I just KNOW where y'all would go with that.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone install my GPS hardwire for me? I'd say "help me do it", but I admit total defeat in anything electrical.
I'd post up that I'd trade oil/fluid changes for electrical work, but I just KNOW where y'all would go with that.

Bound to be someone that can give you a hand.

And your right I'm not going to go there!

Well it's too bad you won't make the Tech Day, but at least your reason sounds... Umm ... MILES better than anything I could come up with! I'm hope the guys nail down the date soon for the Desert Valley Tech event, too. A quick call last week didn't get me any closer to a date. They're still thinking on it. :)

Drop a note when you get back. It might be nice to ride beside some BMW's this summer. :)

I'll keep in touch. You wouldn't be the only FJR, but one of three or four who show up on rides, as well as a ST1300 and a couple of Gold Wings.

-Steve

No problem on the GPS

... but I just KNOW where y'all would go with that.
LoL - I was already there before I read this far! :D

I was looking forward to the comments but this last statement seemed to curb the would be respondents! :(
...kinda like an ice cold washcloth, eh? Took away the fun before it started! :blink:

--G

Hi Auburn, Put me down for the big event. Looks like a full house! It will be great to see the Maupin crowd again. This is a great opportunity to learn about the bike! I may need directions but I'll see if I can follow George down. BTW, They are closing the Benson street bridge in Renton over I405 for 52 hours that weekend to move traffic over to the new retaining wall. Plan another route to Sam's club! JR