Posting Photos before 2022

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fjrjack006.jpg
trying again
Yep...keep trying.

If you click "Reply" to my post, look at the image tag on MY post and compare it to what you posted and you'll see the difference in correctly and incorrectly using Photobucket.

'Howie

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some posts ago. (Specifically #34.)

On the page of thumbnails of your album, hover over the picture you want to post. A menu drops down. Click the 4th line. Go to the post you're writing on the forum page, and put the cursor where you want the picture to appear. Type CTRL-V. Finis. The End. Ende. Done.

No buttons, no toolbars, no weird editing tricks. Photobucket has formatted the EXACT code to put that picture on your forum post.

I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some posts ago. (Specifically #34.)

On the page of thumbnails of your album, hover over the picture you want to post. A menu drops down. Click the 4th line. Go to the post you're writing on the forum page, and put the cursor where you want the picture to appear. Type CTRL-V. Finis. The End. Ende. Done.

No buttons, no toolbars, no weird editing tricks. Photobucket has formatted the EXACT code to put that picture on your forum post.
Photobucket really has taken the guesswork out of it, and that convenience is one of the reasons for using it. Also, another way to copy is to right click the mouse in the body of the message and select "paste".

Now, if I could only learn to multiquote
uhoh.gif

I've been uploading from Photobucket with zero problems. But today, I got this message:

fu_zpse8f6b8f6.jpg

The picture is a .JPEG, just like all the others and it hasn't been moved or deleted in Photobucket. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Al
cold.gif

I've been uploading from Photobucket with zero problems. But today, I got this message:
fu_zpse8f6b8f6.jpg

The picture is a .JPEG, just like all the others and it hasn't been moved or deleted in Photobucket. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Al
cold.gif
+1, Gunny; same here Kamal, I can no longer post anything from Photobucket to our newly upgraded FJR Forum: But I can post pictures to Adventure Rider, AZ Beemers Forum, K1600 Forum, BMW Motorcycle Owners of America, etcetera, etc.! Can even post up my Photobucket photographs to "Burros I've Loved" Forum; not to our Forum.

I have been getting the same error message. I have simply ignored it, previewed my post to be sure the pictures are really there and boldly posted them and damn the error message.

Img_3487d.jpg

I was warned "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." but I flick boogers in its direction. VIEW THIS!

I have been getting the same error message. I have simply ignored it, previewed my post to be sure the pictures are really there and boldly posted them and damn the error message.
Img_3487d.jpg

I was warned "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." but I flick boogers in its direction. VIEW THIS!
This right here is why our Alan ionbeam is the smartest guy on our entire FJR Forum. Thanks Buddy, I'm going back to try to putting up my photos of Bust and SkootyG together in the hot tub!

Img_3487d.jpg

... and your father smells of elderberries!

Damn Alan, that picture just made Winter much longer. And btw, I'm not sure I've ever seen your bike shine like that.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.