Power Sport tire Inflator?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Field tested today. Power sport tire inflator, pumped the FJR's rear tire from 0 psi to 42.5 psi no heating issues or failures. Left the engine on.

Works great!!
clapping.gif
Sticky-fingers...Do I put the glue on the sticky strings first, or thread the needle, then apply glue?

I will vouch that the compressor runs like a champ, and a 90 degree valve stem is a big deal at a gas station with a rigid straight schrader valve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Field tested today. Power sport tire inflator, pumped the FJR's rear tire from 0 psi to 42.5 psi no heating issues or failures. Left the engine on.

Works great!!
clapping.gif
Sticky-fingers...Do I put the glue on the sticky strings first, or thread the needle, then apply glue?

I will vouch that the compressor runs like a champ, and a 90 degree valve stem is a big deal at a gas station with a rigid straight schrader valve.
Yea, the air had left the tire and filled my head instead - hence the airhead moment! Glad to provide free entertainment always!! :rofl: