Prayers Needed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hank, You will be in my prayers.

Sorry to hear of you loss. I cannot imagine what it would be like.

I hope you heal fast.

Joe

I believe it is a parent’s greatest fear to outlive one of their children. The pain you must be experiencing can only be beyond comprehension. I am truly sorry to hear of this sad news.

Hank,

My deepest sympathies to you and your family during this difficult time. As a parent I can only imagine the grief you all must be feeling. Prayers sent for the strength to cope during this difficult time. Chris

So sorry for your loss. Thinking and praying for you and your family. My most sincere regards.

I have never done this before but after reading about Old Michaels accident and all the great people sending there prayers to him I thought I would post this request. Sadly I received a call Thursday night that my son had passed away unexpectedly, he was only 21 and a student at UMC. I am in Missouri now to take him home. My family and I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
Hank
Sorry to hear about your loss Hank,

At times like this, most of us can't find words to express how we would like to share your grief and help releive some of the pain you must be experiencing.

But we can pray and will pray, for you and your family, that you will be able to receive comfort during this most difficult time. Remember the good times, and cherish the remaining time you are able to spend with the rest of your family and friends.

Hank,

Words fail me.... so sorry for your loss. Your openness on this and sharing with us is heartfelt and very genuine. I pray the best for you and your family and his friends. May his memory be cherished and his name be spoken with admiration by all who know him. Truly he was and is still dearly loved by those who know him.

Glenn

Said a prayer for your family Hank... I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. Stay strong bro'.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everybody for there kind words, thoughts, and prayers for our family during this time. The response from everybody on this great forum was overwhelming and greatly appreciated.

Thank You so much,

Hank Easton and Family

Hank,

How sad to hear of you and your families loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts and have my prayers also. The Lord's plan is not ours to know. Be strong and lean on Him.

Kurt