Preliminary shirt count

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 LS hoodie XL

1 LS XL

We don't have T-shirt weather in MN, despite what they say in Ontario. :)

And THANKS!

Please put me down for an XL short sleeve. I know Gary had to step down, just thought we would keep the thread alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for keeping the thread going. I have taken over for Greg as tShirt dood. I'll start working on it this week. I plan on sticking with Greg's plan for a short sleeve, long sleeve, and hoodie.

I'm just trying to get an initial idea of how many shirts we'll need. Currently, the plan is to offer tees in short and long sleeves and a heavy hoodie. Please give me a idea of what type, size and how many shirts you think you'll require. We be actually taking orders somewhere midsummer. Thanks for the help.-GSE-
need 2

one short sleeve 2xl and one long sleeve 2xl

To date it looks like we have interest in about 50 shirts. I am looking into having the shirts made in grey with dark red (Black Cherry) printing. I'm still working on the design and I'll post as soon as I have it worked out. I will also post prices and start taking actual orders once I get that settled. I expect that we'll have more orders come in and will need somewhere between 50 and 100 shirts in total. That gives me enough information to get prices.

Sorry to jump in late: 1each short and long sleeved T in xl please
You're not late. This thread is only to give me an idea of the interest so I can get prices. I'll have another thread regarding actual ordering and paying procedures once I get everything worked out. That will probably be another month or two.

Haven't seen what the shirts will look like... must have missed it... However:

1 LS Adult Large

1 SS Adult Large

1 Hoodie Adult Large

** Can we get a pocket on the LS and SS shirts?