Problems contacting Lee Parks Design

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWILKIN650

Reaction score
I've tried unsuccessfully to contact Lee Parks Design by phone and fax during the last four days. Answering machine is all I get; they haven't returned phone messages I've left. I'd like to ask some questions about fitting Deer Sports Gold gloves (I can find the other LPD versions on other vendor's sites) before ordering. Any suggestions on contacting them? Alternate phone numbers? I hate to order from an Internet site that doesn't respond to questions.

Anyone have an alternate distributor for the Deer Sports Gold version?

If you don't have any luck with those guys, you might want to consider these from Newenough.com (Texas Company). Great gloves and great people to deal with!

Held Gloves

I've had problems getting them to answer from time-to-time Tom... my best guess when this happens is that he's out teaching a class, or some such thing. I think he's the only distributor for his gloves though (oops, my bad, see below). I've got a pair of deertours, and have mixed emotions about them... generally a decent glove.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you might want to go to Foxcreekleather if Lee deosn't get back to you. Basically, order a size smaller than you normally wear. They will be a little tight at first but than form to your hand and fit "like a glove". I have owned lots of gloves and these are at the head of the class.

Bill

I just got a call back from Lee Parks himself. He had been off teaching a school, and we got my sizing concerns resolved. So, false alarm.......he's still out there. They will essentially take the measurements I give them and find the closest fit from what they have in stock to fit my less than standard hand shape.