Proper term to describe a resident of the UK

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I visit the UK a lot and we always called our English cohorts "Shit-Eaters". Because no one on that continent can cook.

They just deep-fry everything. It is a term of endearment.

I visit the UK a lot and we always called our English cohorts "Shit-Eaters". Because no one on that continent can cook.They just deep-fry everything. It is a term of endearment.

dude you need to get out more.

Have you never tried Steak and Kidney pie, Cornish pasties and my favorite Bacon Butties :rolleyes:

R

P.S. I guess Skyway must be busy as we have not heard from him on this subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you never tried Steak and Kidney pie, Cornish pasties and my favorite Bacon Butties :rolleyes:

R

So, what's your take on:

Spotted_Dick-640x480.jpg

?

(you Brits crack me up!) :lol:

R

So, what's your take on:

Spotted_Dick-640x480.jpg

?

um thats not a personal favorite. :blink:

R

...One last point to remember, the language is English and it's ours. You are only using it under licence and one day we want it back :yahoo:

We don't use it around here, 95% around here only speak Spanish. :glare:

And who would want to be called "Ur-A-Peon" ? :p

R

So, what's your take on:

Spotted_Dick-640x480.jpg

?

I'm going over to the UK in May, I'll pick some up and bring it to WFO for you.

You might be surprised

Chris

Steak & Kidney Pie and Blood Puddin' has to be the most disgusting things I have every tried in my life. :puke:

R

So, what's your take on:

Spotted_Dick-640x480.jpg

?

I'm going over to the UK in May, I'll pick some up and bring it to WFO for you.

You might be surprised

Chris

Can you bring that into the country/ Isn't that why penicillin was discovered.

You guys are obviously struggling out there in the colonies. We need to send you some proper home cooking. BTW FJRottie, it's called black pudding, but its made from blood, often has bits of gristle in it too. Delicious with mustard or brown sauce. Just as nice cold.

Try these

Cumberland sausage, roast beef & yorkshire pudding, toad in the hole, steak & kidney pie, steak & kidney pudding (suet), cheese & onion pie, cornish pastie, fish & chips, ploughmans lunch, shepherds pie, cottage pie, Lancashire hot pot with pickled cabbage, pie & mash, jellied eels, bubble & squeek, bacon rolly poly.

I threw in the fried fish & chips to please FJRottie, dont know where you eat when you come to the UK mate but all of the above is available in most cafe's & diners......oh and by the way....syrup pancakes for breakfast????? I would be puking all morning!!!

PS Spotted Dick is delicious, it's pigs penis with currants, nice with custard.

Did you know that the size of the solid rocket boosters on the shuttle was determined by the width of a Roman charriot?
Not completely true: Snopes.com

By the way, calling me North American isn't so bad. I've always considered a Canadian an American with no gun and decent health insurance.... :)
Canuck. Canucklehead. Canuckistani. Beaver eater. Moosefucker. Sealfucker. Snow monkey. Dirtback. Snowback. 51st Stater. Bay frog. Canyadian. Cheesehead. Hoser. Hosehead. Ice nigger. North Mexican. Peasouper. Newfie. Pepsipuss. Prigger. Puckchaser. Puckhead. Rubberhead.

But NEVER, EVER, American!

Did you know that the size of the solid rocket boosters on the shuttle was determined by the width of a Roman charriot?
Not completely true: Snopes.com

By the way, calling me North American isn't so bad. I've always considered a Canadian an American with no gun and decent health insurance.... :)
Canuck. Canucklehead. Canuckistani. Beaver eater. Moosefucker. Sealfucker. Snow monkey. Dirtback. Snowback. 51st Stater. Bay frog. Canyadian. Cheesehead. Hoser. Hosehead. Ice nigger. North Mexican. Peasouper. Newfie. Pepsipuss. Prigger. Puckchaser. Puckhead. Rubberhead.

Can you call yourself a cheesehead, won't the entire state of Wisconsin take offense?

Don't worry feejer222, like I said in the beginning, it is a term of endearment with me mates.

It all started when I received a breakfast in Oxford with a deep fried egg and deep fried toast.

The rest as they say, is history. An inside joke, because I am an amateur chef.

I call my best buddies Jackass or Dickweed. I am quite facetious.

My favourite thing to do is crawl out of a pub and find a monkey meat sandwich vendor (Donair!!).

Don't even get me started on Thornton's. That shit is like cocaine at my house.

thorntons_special_toffee_original__6454228.jpg

:drinks:

How bout - Unarmed American with health insurance.

Easy boys, just another joke. If you can't take it, get lost.