R.I.P. Dad

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you are going thru, as I lost my Mom in Oct. Even catch myself starting to call her. God bless.

My sincere condolence to you and your family.

When you sift through life, you find what's really left is family.

I'm sure your dad will never be too far away.

Very sorry to read of your fathers passing Randy. My dad passed away a number of years back after being struck down by a stroke and I was the only one of the six children to be with him when he took his last breath. To this day I consider it a privelage to have done so and it is impossible for me to share that moment with my siblings who couldn't be there. It is something that I will always hold close to my heart. May your father Rest in Peace.....

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts and prayers are with you Randy. Like others, I think of my Mom quite often who pasted away 9 years ago. Glad you got to be by his side, that helped me in the long run.

Take care.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, Randy. Our thoughts are prayers are with you.

Randy, my heart goes out to you and your family at this terribly tough time. I am terribly sorry about your loss. Your dad sounded like a great guy. Please accept my most heartfelt condolences, Heidi

My heartfelt condolences on your loss Randy.

I lost my father to lung cancer over 7 years ago and I still miss him.

Randy, I,m sorry to hear about your father. I wish you and our family strength as you go thru this. My prayers will be for you