R.I.P. Dad

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your loss Randy, my prayers are with you and your family.

Mike

ps it was nice that you were able to be there during his passing, that is something that I did not have an opportunity to do when my father passed.

Mike

Randy,

I'm sorry to hear about your father. Ive probably shed more tears in this microcosm of life (FJRForum), than in my real life. I wish you the best and remember yard by yard life is hard, but inch by inch life's a cinch. ;-)

take care,

Drew

Sorry for your loss Randy,,, our thoughts are with you and your family.

Rog n Debs

I was at my Dad's side when he died many years ago.

Deb's Dad died 2 years ago, alone unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sorry to hear this Randy... I'll say a prayer for you guys. Try to remember your Dad during the good times, not as he was toward the end, it helps.

Randy,

I'm very sorry for your loss. I can appreciate exactly what you are now going through having lost my own Dad about 10 years ago. Losing my father was the single toughest thing I've ever had to go through. But it was also the most enlightening.

I am not "religious" person, though my father certainly was. I'm sure that was why he welcomed his own death in the end. I don't pretend to know who He is, but I now know in my heart that there is a God of some kind and that my father is with Him now.

I am confident that your Dad is there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure all of us in the UK join with you in your sorrow. As said before remember the good times and the sadness you feel now will be lightened by your own fond memories.

Jerry

Sorry for your loss Randy. I hated to read your first post.

May the peace of Christ Jesus comfort you and yours.

Randy,

You, your father, and your family are in my family's prayers tonight. We are sorry for your loss and our sympathy goes out to you and your family.

I lost my father fourteen years ago tomorrow so, I can understand a little of what you are going through.

In Sympathy,

Rex

Randy,

Sorry to hear of the loss of your dad.

You and yours are in my prayers.

God Bless,

John

Sorry for your loss Randy.. I have a father who is very sick right now, and the thought of loosing him if hard for me to deal with. I hope you find the strength to to get through this. Smitty

Sorry for your loss... I feel your pain... The day I lost my dad was by far the worst day of my life...

khrome

Sorry for your loss Randy...glad you and your family were able to be there before he did pass...