• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Replacement ZUMO Security Screw / Knob

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Job Trigger. Far as I'm concerned add $.50 to each one and keep it for yourself. Your time and effort is worth something!

Thanks for heading this up.

JW

I'll see JWilly's $.50 and raise $.50. I would like to send you $1 extra to make sure no funds wind up coming from your personal pocket.

Great of you to organize this thing. Be sure and tell Grumpy he has to pick his up at EOM.

:)

Absolutely! For all your work TrggerT, I agree with the additional fitty-cent, dollar, whatever. Well, let's be reasonable...... :blink:

I'm still in for 3.

Thanks for putting this together, Trigger! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is without a doubt still going, since the supplier in The Netherlands now has a large chunk of my money. He thought he would be able to ship the screws out last Friday 8/15, and that they would take 2-3 weeks to get to me. Here's to hoping that the customs charges aren't too high.

Once again, I will start a new thread when I have the screws in hand.

Forget it, I like Ponyfools setup better. Way easier and far less of a pain in the ass to don/doff. But thanks for being willing to put a GB together for the forum!

Wow, you put your order in, you pull your order out, you take your order and shake it all about.

No sweat, just giving you a hard time.

Nah, that'll teach me for not reading through the entire thread first, ya know 100+ posts! But seriously, thanks for putting it together for everyone.

OK, so I just spent the last hour or so going through this entire thread, and put together the list below. As of right now, I believe everyone who has said they want to be included in the order is on this list.

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THIS LIST, AND HAVE SAID YOU WANT IN ON THIS GROUP BUY, SEND ME A PM ASAP!

ZUMO%20Security%20Screw%20Paint.bmp.jpg

I will consider this the "Reservation List." Again, you don't have to buy anything, but i will hold the quantity you have specified at least for a few weeks. It looks like I will have 16 extra screws at this point, so if you want more, or if you know anyone who wants one or two of these, let me know ASAP.

I'm in for two, if you still have any left from the original order of 150..

Thanks for putting this together!!!!

rod

Status
Not open for further replies.