Reuben Run 4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any general info on this for a newb?
It started three years ago when I had the idea for a RTE (ride to eat) here in my little town. The local restaurant makes what I consider to be the best Reuben west of the Rockies and maybe in the country but I haven't done much eating east of the Rockies.

The first year I was hoping for a fair turn out and it was way more than expected so I decided to try it again and the second year we filled all the rooms at the local Best Western . This year the numbers were down a bit but the timing was off for some of the Cali folks. Those that came had a good time. Number four will be 18-20 Sept. 2015. Join us if you can, you won't be sorry

The riding in Central Oregon is as good any of the legendary roads in the country.

Any other questions give me a call. 541-536-8556

I see an ST hiding in the pack of FJR's. I have a family friend in Bend with a K1200LT, maybe I can convince him to come along for the ride!

Last edited by a moderator:
I should make one of these "REUBEN RUNS"...it's on the calendar. Have to see if I can find someone, from east of the Mississippi, to make that trip to this event next year.

I should make one of these "REUBEN RUNS"...it's on the calendar. Have to see if I can find someone, from east of the Mississippi, to make that trip to this event next year.
Great riding out here in the PNW petey!

Join us, you won't be disappointed!

--G

--G
Oh, I AGREE... been there done that...
grin.gif
I hear those Reubens are good as well...
clapping.gif

--G
Oh, I AGREE... been there done that...
grin.gif
I hear those Reubens are good as well...
clapping.gif
Come on out Petey. We need a celebrity in the group and we need somebody from east of the Rockies other than Bust.
grin.gif

How many days/weeks you plan on making this trip petey?

I've got a son (David) getting married in July...and need to see if this is doable, vacation time wise, for me...

How many days/weeks you plan on making this trip petey?

I've got a son (David) getting married in July...and need to see if this is doable, vacation time wise, for me...
Well, from your place to Stillwater ~1K m 2days? overnight at my place then out to LaPine ~1850m 3 days, stay out there 2 days....repeat on the way back...What say you?
punk.gif
I'd say you could do it in 2 weeks...

Yeah, it does sound like a two week trip. I will see if I can squeeze the vacation time out to make the run out west with you. I absolutely am motivated...just need to consider all familial obligations and get back to you on that. I will send you a pm in a month or so to update you.

Yeah, it does sound like a two week trip. I will see if I can squeeze the vacation time out to make the run out west with you. I absolutely am motivated...just need to consider all familial obligations and get back to you on that. I will send you a pm in a month or so to update you.
So should I keep your RR3 shirt here for bait or mail it.

Petey and Wheaton? Ahh geesh, does it get much better than that?
For Wheaton? Meh…not so much! But for Herr Petey, when our Petey arrives at an FJR Forum event, then that's when all of the HOT BABES show up! JSNS!

BMW-Owner.jpg