Reuben Run 4

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In! Reservation made.
bike.gif

Now... what route to take....

I'm 99.9999% sure we'll be eating Rubens too.

Reservation made for "Reuben Run #4"
bike.gif
9-17,18 and 19 check out 9-20-2015.....
punk.gif

In! Reservation made.
bike.gif

Now... what route to take....
Hope both of you boys include a route that takes you through my "hood". We have a few more roads in Norcal to ride with youse guys.

I suspect I will need to get on the KTM to keep up with Petey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have a stop in Monterey. Then north from there.
If you come up Hwy 1, I'll have some suggestions for ya...
cool.png
Hubba, hubba, hubba and hubba! It just drives Papa Chuy Viejo muy Loco when our Miss Tyler starts talking Nasty and Dirty! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Yowser!

Last edited by a moderator:
Both nights in RR14, I arrived back too late for the Rueben, so sammich is not always guaranteed.

New year, reviving the Reuben!
punk.gif

--G
You beat me to it George.

If you don't have this on your list you are missing out on a fun event. The hotel added 20 rooms last year so lets see if we can fill it up.

Last year was to hectic to do food at the hotel but could be done this year. Post up if you think you would like food at the hotel like RR2 or leave it open to fend for yourself.

Next question. Is anybody interested in doing another poker run???? some liked it and some didn't.

Most of the regulars know the area and the roads but I will try to figure out how to map out some routes for those new to the area.

Any other ideas are welcome and feel free to post it up on other sites.

My $.02 Ray, leave the food alone and let folks fend for themselves...KISS

There are plenty of restaurants within walking [stumbling] distance to either hotel plus the Harvest Depot.

Looking forward to September!

--G

My $.02 Ray, leave the food alone and let folks fend for themselves...KISS
There are plenty of restaurants within walking [stumbling] distance to either hotel plus the Harvest Depot.
Agree, although it wouldn't hurt to have a suggested dinner location (and time) for each evening for those that would like to eat with other riders. I would not have another Poker run unless there is really is enough interest to make it worthwhile for the volunteer organizers to spend most of their day putting it on. Last year the FJR riders seemed to divided into two camps, those who wanted to hang out and relax in La Pine (or Bend) and those who wanted to do an all day ride. The Poker run didn't seem to be a desired activity for either group.

Bah Humbug. I rode the poker run and had a blast. Saw new areas, met new peeps.. and the strippers at each stop were nice to touch too. Oh, and the 3rd stop, with strip pole? Fabulous.
flirt.gif