Ride to Long Beach International Motorcycle Show, Dec 18

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine in Long Beach, sent me this note about a FREE breakfast at Long Beach BMW Saturday morning of IMS show. Anyone interested......free food. There may be just a small amount of BMW Salesmanship. Mein Freundin, Hans und Dieter, Co-Ministers of Propaganda fur BMW Motorraden Berlin are flying in from Deutschland to provide BMW Happiness Seminars along with das Fruhstucke (Breakfast)! Seig Heil!

Arbeiten Macht Frei, Herr Komraden!

1116974856_3nQmT-L.jpg

1116974504_CqSU2-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine in Long Beach, sent me this note about a breakfast at Long Beach BMW Saturday morning of IMS show.   Anyone interested......free food. There may be just a small amount of BMW Salesmanship. Mein Freundin, Hans und Dieter, Co-Ministers of Propaganda fur BMW Motorraden Berlin are flying in from Deutschland to provide BMW Happiness Seminars along with das Fruhstucke (Breakfast)! Seig Heil!

1116974856_3nQmT-L.jpg

1116974504_CqSU2-L.jpg
Sounds good! I'm always up for free food - and its close to the show.

See you there.

A friend of mine in Long Beach, sent me this note about a breakfast at Long Beach BMW Saturday morning of IMS show. Anyone interested......free food. There may be just a small amount of BMW Salesmanship. Mein Freundin, Hans und Dieter, Co-Ministers of Propaganda fur BMW Motorraden Berlin are flying in from Deutschland to provide BMW Happiness Seminars along with das Fruhstucke (Breakfast)! Seig Heil!

Gee thanks Don. So is this now a two location meet? Everyone on the list for this post/ride will be meeting at Starbucks as posted. Thank you very much. If you'd like a little breakfast before Starbucks... enjoy.
See all ya'll at Starbucks. ;)

I'll be at Starbucks, The same BMW bikes will be at the show, I'd rather have an overpriced hot dog for breakfast. dr

A friend of mine in Long Beach, sent me this note about a FREE breakfast at Long Beach BMW Saturday morning of IMS show...
Mmmmm!! Pancakes and Koolaid!

:ph34r:

:lol:
If you're going to partake of the FREE breakfast, please RSVP Lauren; so they'll have enough breakie goodies on hand for everybody! Danke Schoen! Auf Wiedersehen!

Looking forward to this show...but since I'll also be visiting family on this trip, we're rolling down to Cali in the motorhome instead! There's a nice RV park just up the road from the Convention Center, and the city of Long Beach has an apparently free shuttle that services this area...

Added this to original post. Hurry don't delay!

NOTE2: Thru 12/10/10 Save5 saves you $5.

BTW - Those that want to eat at BMW (yuk) with papa chuy and his bevvy of Beemers and get some koolaid, LB BMW is about 2 miles (I'm guessing here, but close) form where we're meeting. To leave from LBBMW make a right on Spring, right on Bellflower, and Starbucks is on the left.

I cannot make it most likely unless there is a miracle. Selling a motorcycle on Sat. and have to fix the Van so I can pick up my daughter and her family for Xmas on Sunday. But I am going on "the end of year ride"............

For those of us who consider themselves wooses in regard to ridding in some potentially wet and cooler temperatures (never a fun combination) I’m suggesting alternative transportation to this event – CAGING.

Since this ride is not particularly picturesque with sweeping turns and scary traffic crossing the yellow lines or a particularly enjoyable one (traffic usually sucks and the return ride is even worse), if anyone is interested we can plan on meeting at John’s home or at the Temecula Shell station and cage it from there.

While I know this will invite all kinds of scolding, scoffing and unwelcome insinuation, is anyone interested?