Ride to the 2009 Long Beach International Motocycle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure you get pics with the hotties, Simon.
Bluesmancopy.jpg
Which one is Simon?

I'm... For the ride.

Where and when we meetin' in the SD area?

Darn, OM. I think you maybe right! Rain forecasted for the weekend. Ok. So I'll just havta ride with me Indian umbrella! Ever seen that? Not uncommon in that part of the world with 4 months of monsoons!

Don't forget to buy your tickets online. I found a promo code "ocmoto" and it brought the price of tickets down to 10.50 each.
Thanks for the tip John. Got 1 for myself and 1 for manwhoridestallinsaddle. See you on the way up! :yahoo:

Bluesmancopy.jpg

Holy Smokes John, you should take your jacket off more often.

I had no idea. Great bod.

Who is the lucky fellow you are bunkin with at DVD again?

I'm going too, but from San Diego. I'll attempt to leave at 8:15 at the latest to get to the show early. I'll probably see you guys there, or at least your bikes.

Ok I ended up coming back from my trip sooner than I thought. Where are all the SD folks hooking up for the ride up?

Ok I ended up coming back from my trip sooner than I thought. Where are all the SD folks hooking up for the ride up?
I believe we are meeting @ Grossmont Center at 6:30AM on Sat. the 5th, and then meet up with North County riders at 7:30 then on to SB in Long Beach @ 9:00 to meet up with others. Manwhoriders sent out an email to me and Johnny80s and coldcut, etc.....

I'm not gonna make ithe show this year, got holiday party plans. You guys have a good one! Catch ya on another ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell you what Ill just ride a round and a round and see who I see. I have no idea where Starbucks is up there. Tony ( FJSTAR) and I always meet at the Starbucks at Navajo right off the 125 so this will be a new adventure.

Tony I have a christmas party I have to be go to at 4pm but I am still going, I will just have to leave a little early.

Tell you what Ill just ride a round and a round and see who I see. I have no idea where Starbucks is up there. Tony ( FJSTAR) and I always meet at the Starbucks at Navajo right off the 125 so this will be a new adventure.Tony I have a christmas party I have to be go to at 4pm but I am still going, I will just have to leave a little early.
Okay, for SD riders - how about meeting @ Sports Authority in Grossmont Center. Take 8 West from El Cajon to Jackson Drive exit, straight thru offramp / intersection light, up hill to next light, turn left into Grossmont Center and the Sports Authority is on the left. Or ride around the Center and look for 3 guys on FJR's who are McRide, ManWhore and Cometman. 6:30AM.

Sorry about the change. McRide and ManWhore already picked this spot previously.

Clicky - Map of Grossmont Center

:blink: