Ride your FJR to Work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only did I get to ride to work, my 6 year old son got his riding jacket (Hi-viz yellow) and Ultra II Kevlar pants in the mail last night from Cycleport just in time to ride to daycare!!! I can't say enough about the quality/craftsmanship of the gear. His pants are just like mine, only slightly smaller ;) .

He had a cute 'lil young thing driving her car smile at him in the parking lot at his daycare, and first thing out of his mouth after getting his helmet off was, "Dad, did you see that girl?" DATS MY BOY!!!! :D

Ride to work most days. (shine or get caught at work without shine) :)

Today she's in the parking lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
FJR's at home ......................................................Rode the VFR today.

Strange. I ride to work every day, and usually see at least 10 or 12 bikes along the way. Not a single one today!

Nevertheless, I rode to work, as always.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sitting in the parking lot....I wonder why I am always late to work when I ride my FJR? :)

(Must be the traffic and not the circuitous route)

I ride to work everyday it's not raining............until my fieldsheer sugo arrives in the mail (backorder :angry: )

I am seeing more and more bikes/scooters/bicycles on the road lately. Whether it's the price of gas or the fact that I am now riding again I have become more attentive to them, I don't know.......but it's nice to see. Although I was almost taken out by a Goldwing yesterday :ph34r:

I rode mine too.

Sometime today (breaktime) I'm emailing all my local, state, and federal reps why we do it and why it's important to them also.

Ride safe!

Feej is outside the office like every day. Definitely improves my attitude when I get to work and when I get home. Who needs a therapist?

Riding to work today as usual.

Elwood, you can probably get 45 but it may not be as much fun. You can also get in the low 30s. The other nice thing about going easy with the right wrist is that the tires will last longer. Those donuts cost a lot of dough; probably more than you'll save on gas.

Gun, good thing your commute is short 'cause it's HOT!

Yepper, i rode today. i've ridden the past three days so far and hope to ride the next several days. :yahoo:

cadman

Rode to work Monday.

Rode to work yesterday.

Rode to work today.

Gonna ride to work tomorrow.

Can't ride to work Friday. Have to take the cage into the shop.

Ride to NAFO next week. :yahoo:

I ride to work almost every day. Feej is sitting in the front parking lot, breaking the necks of all those Marines reporting for duty at Camp Lejeune as they ride by and try to steal a glance at her.

:)