Riding Through Oklahoma?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twowheelnut

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
Skooter best not be tryin' to set a new FJR speed record, there!

58360517.OHP1.jpg

Or if he does, make sure he can outrun him for about 100 miles so when he runs out of gas Skoot still has at least a hundred mile range left....

(oww. I just slapped myself for being bad.)

Your tax dollars at work... :blink:

Wonder how long the line is of motorcycle cops to get that beat.... :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet alot of you woud be suprised at what the LEO's have at their disposal these days.. What you would least expect .. what your brain say's thats not L.O. %$###**&!!! TOO LATE....IT IS!!!

I don't hate cops, I just feel better when they are not around. Not many cops have the nads to ride a machine like that. Probably gets trailered to elemenatry schools......

I don't hate cops, I just feel better when they are not around. Not many cops have the nads to ride a machine like that. Probably gets trailered to elemenatry schools......
I got a ride from a State LEO once when I had a breakdown (car not scoot).. He had an SS Camaro. Was telling me that in order to get that car the guys have to go to Barber's racing school for training - had a checklist that had to be done everytime they got in the car - tire pressure etc. I think most of them are right at home with whatever they are riding/driving - can't imagine the dept./state/locality taking the risk of a lawsuit with an idiot behind the wheel. Those guys get the regular vehicles :D

I am thinking its a product of PHOTOCHOP, seems to be missing quite a bit of Cop gear. Doesn't even have a cup holder, Now where in the hell do you dunk your donuts????

Yeah, well, worry about these, too. Snapped at the Fontana races Sunday:

This beotch was fully equipped and functional with lights and siren...

IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

Yeah, well, worry about these, too. Snapped at the Fontana races Sunday:

This beotch was fully equipped and functional with lights and siren...

IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

A little bored my hair challenged friend?

Trying to rile up all our members?

Only police work any of the bikes you have shown will be doing is PR stuff at gatherings.

Word.

Though interestingly enough, that 'busa appears to have a rear facing radar antenna as well as the front facing antenna. Still show, and no go I say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, those of us with ever increasing hairlines prefer to be referred to as 'follicle challenged'. In these days of liberal think PC shit, you should know that, what with being gay and all...

:****:

Please, those of us with ever increasing hairlines prefer to be referred to as 'follicle challenged'. In these days of liberal think PC shit, you should know that, what with being gay and all...
:poster_stupid: :D