• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rok Strap Liquidation sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
Until supplies are gone we are selling our remaining 1" straps for $14.50 / pair shipped! We won't be making 1 cent after postage and the envelope cost and want to pass the option on to fellow FJR riders. ROK straps are the be best option for securing items on your bike and I've been using them for 10+ years. We just have too many of them!

https://www.realtimeindustries.com/rok-straps-18-60-large-adjustable-motorcycle-strap-1-wide/

Normal_Rok_Straps__54999.1377545323.800.600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a couple of pair Alex!
punk.gif
punk.gif

I might need them if my FJR Alaskan adventure comes true in the Summer of 2017.......
uhoh.gif
Alaskan Adventure, can I come?

Your FJR will do just fine. I took my 07 up and had a blast!

Don't worry, you will find plenty of things to use them for until then as well. I use them on the back of the SUV rack to hold the gas cans for dirt bikes, hold down totes of Christmas presents, or trash to the dump ;-)

Sweet! I love my RokStraps. Now, what exactly is "moto-plaid?" I got two sets of that. Haha...

One set is for my brother, but don't tell him!

yes, 2 per pack. And "Moto Plaid" is the name they came up with for the strap in the picture at the top of this thread. The most common color option.

yes, 2 per pack. And "Moto Plaid" is the name they came up with for the strap in the picture at the top of this thread. The most common color option.
Oh, sweet!! I'm glad I picked that!!

Thanks Alex for keeping us in mind. I know you don't have to, but you do. Thank you!!

PM sent, 2 sets of straps ordered. (I believe in being thorough.)

p.s., should have added: thanks for the great deal, Alex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn you and your "You may also like..."

This just cost me more than the $14.50 I was willing to pay.

But....I'm getting some other sweet stuff too.

Also, I should have noticed the coupon code before when I ordered my stripes a week or so ago. Oh well, no worries on that...still need to get around to installing them.
biggrin.png

Latest posts