• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rok Strap Liquidation sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered (4) sets for X-mas presents to all my riding buddies. These straps are great!!!!!!

Thanks

Just ordered a couple of pair Alex!
punk.gif
punk.gif

I might need them if my FJR Alaskan adventure comes true in the Summer of 2017.......
uhoh.gif
Best straps ever for Alaska. I used them on the Haul Road this summer. My dry bags didn't move at all. I already have several of them myself. If I may... my unsolicited advice... if you think you might need them.. buy them. No regrets. Guaranteed. I prefer the type with loops instead of the metal hooks.

Order sent. I already have a couple of pair and find I use them much more than I thought, both on the bike and for other purposes. Thanks Alex.

Edit: Wow! You crackin' the whip on Whitney? Sixteen minutes after my order confirmation I get the Status Change showing they shipped. What crappy service.
tonguesmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The inventory level for the following product is below what you ordered, so we could not proceed with the checkout: ROK Straps 18" - 60" (Large) Adjustable Motorcycle Strap 1" wide

:(

Picked up a set, didn't like being forced to have the news letter.
Really? I will have to fix that.
Not that big of Deal Alex, at first I didn't even notice the sign up. Not having the option just goes against my grain a bit. Enjoyed the time we spent talking at the BQ in Spearfish.
I think you missed it. The option to engage or not was there, if I recall correctly!

Just ordered (4) sets for X-mas presents to all my riding buddies. These straps are great!!!!!!
Thanks
You only have 4 buddies? You need to get out more!
He could send his eight buddies one set of straps each. Or sent a single strap to sixteen buddies. I bet he's got sixteen buddies. Probably.

Picked up a set, didn't like being forced to have the news letter.
Really? I will have to fix that.
Not that big of Deal Alex, at first I didn't even notice the sign up. Not having the option just goes against my grain a bit. Enjoyed the time we spent talking at the BQ in Spearfish.
I think you missed it. The option to engage or not was there, if I recall correctly!
Well you could be right Don, just went in to my PayPal Acct and nothing has been taken? Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained.

Latest posts