Rude Behavior

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me we're done already......there's still popcorn left!

Lessee.... Just 'cause were a bit sarcastic at times he's pissed? :unsure: Well we've a few that are MIA recently because of boorish behavior, Jerry S, yamma jamma. and???

Hell scythian chewed my ass "cup you jester" :D on one of my first posts because I was a smart ass :lol: Didn't hurt a bit, still here.

Get some sun without the sunblock, it'll toughen your skin.

:jester:

i's just an FNG
We can tell, you have quoted people twice in THIS post (3 times if you include the Brundog thing) with out an addition to the thought process.

Hey Dot, I'm trying man. Pass the Butter.

I came here ASS first but managed to turn around :focus: :lol2: . Just gotta lean back & observe a bit, A GREAT bunch of as..err I mean people here & great info. If ya can't take some ribbing you may want to just use the site the way you need to, ie the SEARCH feature will get most questions answered if new to sabre like stabs . . . :assassin:

Last edited by a moderator:
3155443-5_8_5.gif
Did I miss a good dogpile? Damn.

I've always said that one of the big problems with communicating over the Internet is that you can't get the inflection in peoples language. That means that sometimes things that are meant as a joke are taken seriously, when they shouldn't be.

My #1 rule is to not take ANYONE, or ANYTHING on the forum's (not just this one) all that seriously. #2 Rule is to never be afraid to tell someone online to flat out "Love on my NUTS."

Have a nice day. XOXO TriggerT

If a FNG ask a question or posts something that has been discussed or posted before just politly point him in the right direction or answer the question don't be rude or be a smart ass.
And you do your part as an FNG to look through the FAQ with the links we provided you and attempt to do a search before asking what are very common questions and we'll be able strike that magic balance between helpful and not coddling.

Vectervp1 is right on. Gunny!

....and moved the thread for 'ya to it's proper area.

RUDE BEHAVIOR WON'T BE TOLERATED
Thank You

John Stacy

Porterville California
You would have done better to lurk for a few weeks to get a feel for the dynamics and personalities on the forum before you came out swinging.

album_pic.jpg

You would have done better to lurk for a few weeks to get a feel for the dynamics and personalities on the forum before you came out swinging.

B)

Excellent suggestion. I lurked for a couple weeks reviewing the FAQ's before purchasing my FJ. Thank you to everyone that contributed to the information and the FAQ's! It was very helpful for me. B) :D :)

Can you believe it!! I don't think TWN is involved here!!!
Yawn.... Huh? What? Yawn... Hey, gimme a break. I haven't even had my first cuppa coffee, yet. Besides:

... but don't be suprised if you FN old members get put in your place from time to time
Bring it, noob. Just be sure not to try it on Fridays. ;)

Oh and, learn how to use the quote function, wouldja? Makes it hard to figger out what you're trying to say so's we can retort with rude replies.

Thanks!

I'm a FNG on this forum but not to the world. I usually run about 150 construction workers and they welcome FNG's better than some of the members on this forum do. Some members think because theY get their post numbers up it makes special or being rude thru their key board to FNG's it makes them a big man. I say their a bunch smart ass punks who i would not welcome as a friend. If a FNG ask a question or posts something that has been discussed or posted before just politly point him in the right direction or answer the question don't be rude or be a smart ass. If you want to be a smart ass you can come on out and play in my sand box wih me and my boys anytime i'll show you how to a rude'smart ass prick day in and day out, You won't last. Just be nice
RUDE BEHAVIOR WON'T BE TOLERATED

Thank You

John Stacy

Porterville California

Resisting...

the....

temptation....

to...

comment....

about....

Mr. Wad's...

spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.

Just be sure to fix that stuff if you ever decide to insult someone's intelligence. Nothing makes me laugh more than misspelled words in a post bashing on someone for being stupid.

"I'm just sayin'..."

I knew Gunny would be along shortly. :lol: I saved that for ya', Scotty! Nice work, too! :good:

Eh... I leave spelling mistakes out if it because I can't even spell my own online handle right!!

Actually it was done on purpose... but no one believes me so I just roll with it. That and I really can't spell with a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.