Rude Behavior

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freshmeat,I think it's great that you offered so much time trying to help the WAD get on better footing, but I think you may have overlooked a clue as to who pissed on his Wheaties. He took offense with the way Kissimmee John was treated.

That thread has been quite ever since(but we may hear something once the Aussies get their asses out of bed).
Sorry...I slept in after sitting up and watching Casey Stoner whoop Edward's backside at Donnington. And Chris V hand Rossi a bitch slapping :yahoo:
Now ... where were we? Oh yeah...Joe is waiting for me to retaliate. Nah.....there's been enough ranting in here.

Freshmeat,I think it's great that you offered so much time trying to help the WAD get on better footing, but I think you may have overlooked a clue as to who pissed on his Wheaties. He took offense with the way Kissimmee John was treated.

That thread has been quite ever since(but we may hear something once the Aussies get their asses out of bed). I think it's a John thing.

Although Spell Check is a very useful tool, I think what some of these people need is an AssHat check. Just a thought.
OK - checked the thread. You're kidding, right? The thread is a perfect example of why they put a "search" function in forums like this. It provides members the benefit of all those past discussions - even if the expert who provided info 9 mo ago isn't online today. And it does so without wasting everyones time on 'old news' topic. Moreover, using "search" also limits the tendency of information on a topic to get spread across more and more threads -- just find the old thread and (if you don't see the answer your question) post your question in a reply to the original thread.

The forum is sort of like "your favorite corner tavern" - with a database of every discussion you and your buddy's ever had.

Since no popcorn-thread like this is complete w/o a someone quoting the forum guidelines / rules (search function says no one has used "guidelines" yet) ....

3. No politically-correct fucktards.
4. No ass-clowns in general.
5. No personal attacks. However, when some asshat desperately needs it for violating Rules 1-4, group dog-piles are perfectly acceptable.
6. Those who are easily offended should proceed with caution. Posts in this forum may or may not contain adult language/themes. No whiney-gash crying about them allowed. Deal with it.
In practice, the warning about "easily offended" is not just about adult language / themes -- people engage in "frank and open dialog" on this forum, and sarcasm tends to get used a lot. Your reply started out with: "I think it's great that you offered so much time... ". This might be sarcasm (or at least mistaken for it). But its not worth getting my feelings hurt about either way, since your main contribution was the info you provided about the other thread-- right?

[Just a thought] Maybe we should bring back politics and/or religion as a special topic - limited to every third Tuesday or something like that --- Just so the FNG's can get a better notion of what terms like "Rude", "Easily offended," etc. can mean (on this forum). :blink: :rolleyes:

Question for Admin types: I did search for some of the more heated threads I've seen - subjects like "evolution" or "Iraq" or member name = "Yanktar" :biggrinsmiley: . But, I can't seem to find the really good stuff. Did the admins decide not to retrieve these threads from back-up after the hacker problems of last year ( ? )

FM - (my last 0.02 worth into this little discussion)

Last edited by a moderator:
what is an FNG? I thought someone couldn't spell FJR. Is it a furry naked guy?

I'm a FNG on this forum but not to the world. I usually run about 150 construction workers and they welcome FNG's better than some of the members on this forum do. Some members think because theY get their post numbers up it makes special or being rude thru their key board to FNG's it makes them a big man. I say their a bunch smart ass punks who i would not welcome as a friend. If a FNG ask a question or posts something that has been discussed or posted before just politly point him in the right direction or answer the question don't be rude or be a smart ass. If you want to be a smart ass you can come on out and play in my sand box wih me and my boys anytime i'll show you how to a rude'smart ass prick day in and day out, You won't last. Just be nice
RUDE BEHAVIOR WON'T BE TOLERATED

Thank You

John Stacy

Porterville California

Resisting...

the....

temptation....

to...

comment....

about....

Mr. Wad's...

spelling, grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.

Just be sure to fix that stuff if you ever decide to insult someone's intelligence. Nothing makes me laugh more than misspelled words in a post bashing on someone for being stupid.

"I'm just sayin'..."
unless they're intelligent enough to know correct english, including when to capitalize words, but just choose not to.

With all your rudeness and attacks on the people of this forum, I don't think anyone is gonna bust their ball to go riding with a self proclaimed riding god. jmho

There is are a couple of terms for folks that stir things up on a forum -- wasting everyone else's time just to amuse themselves -- Troll -- others are TWN, Radman, et al. - but even they don't (usually) start the fire - they just sprinkle a little gasoline on it every once in a while.
Trolling is the sort of :asshat2: behavior that will permanently annoy folks. In fact, the more extreme forms end up getting banned from the forum.

FM -
What, you wanna take on me and radman, Mr. There Isare? I suppose with that comment, you're not lumping yourself into the very same group that you're railing against, eh? If you don't like what "TWN and radman, et al" write, don't read it. Better yet, just put us on 'Ignore'. That'll put you into the 'Ignorant Bliss Zone'. :****:

Dear Feejer/Weejer

I was asked asked to plan a ride. I don't expect anyone to bust their balls to ride with me, additionally it don't matter. If you think i saying i'm a self proclaimed riding god that pure bullshit on you part.

Mr Moderator if i'm out of line kick my ass out of here if not pop the popcorn.

WOW! outa popcorn... cookin more :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: ...and 75 posts later the dogpile is still growing! Man what a whoppin!

WOW! outa popcorn... cookin more :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: ...and 75 posts later the dogpile is still growing! Man what a whoppin!

The wife and I just finished our popcorn too. Back to watching Harry Potter again.

jwad said

"Oh by the way last weekend i went thru Sequoia park and Yosemite then up over Tioga Pass and spent the night in Lee Vinning with a return trip the following day This weekend i rode a five hour loop thru Caliente and Piute Meadows.

Next week i will be going out of Springville over Sherman Pass. If i haven't been too rude and too much of a smart ass today watching all this go down while eating my popcorn anyone is welcome to join up."

Sounds like a big pat on the back how much you ride and bragging about it. Sounds like you are proclaiming you are a riding god to me, just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.